Missing Civ fron G&K in BNW

sikandar323

Chieftain
I want to try Netherlands in BNW, but it´s not available. Anyone knows how to load to play in BNW?

Did you go from vanilla to bnw without g+k?

If you installed both of them on steam and G&K isn't showing up, then that sounds like there's something wrong with steam and you should contact support. Try the obvious things first though like reinstalling G&K.

try "verify the integrity of the game cache" under properties in your library on steam

It's kinda likely that it has something to do with you having them had installed in different directories, no? Is it even possible to install an expansion on another drive than the other parts of the game?

In any way, try to see what Steams says under Settings>Downloads>Steam Library Folders.
And check if under the properties for CiV in the DLC tab G&K is listed. If it isn't try re-entering your G&Ks key and if that fails, contact the steam support.

PS: There's also a Tech Support forum here where this thread would have belong to.

It looks something about missing files of DLCs. I reinstalled, and hope to solve it.
You are rigth FeiLing, this is about Tech Support forum

You said you installed them in different directories? What do you mean?

That is what I was going to say. Now he has it working. Now come to think of it, I don't know much about Steam, when you buy an expansion, wouldn't it automatically install in the same directory?

Why would he install them to a different directory?

Yeah. The DLCs and Expansions should be installed into the dlc folders in assets automatically if you purchased the game on Steam.

Top Bottom