Monty and I...it could be love?

Walter R

Great Engineer
In replying to a recent post I mentioned that Monty is my near neighbour very often - I claimed about half the time although I haven't actually checked this.
Guess what? Same again in current game! All those DOWs may just be a smokescreen - other civs are starting to talk about us...:)

(btw, no I don't have him pre-selected)

I love that personality. Seriously, even if Monty dows me, I simply love him as rival in that game because he is so funny and immersive (those jokes about tortures :p ) Also, he isn't some douchebag who denounces me for half of the game, he is true man with true balls who simply attacks me if he wants - but I also know that fighting with him is enjoyable. If I beat him he doesn't hate me or make problems. Also, if he begins being friendly towards me (which ridiculously often happens after I win war with him and he learns respect :crazyeye: ) he stays friendly even if I am the worst warmonger and scum on earth :lol: (I mean, I am making domination game as Zulu :lol: )

Hilarious, sexy :lol: :lol: :lol: , brave, delightfully insane, religious, honest, honorable, loyal man, what's not to love :D :D :D

When I played, Monty usually died as AI in single player. The latest he survived he was able to adopt freedom.

Top Bottom