My Civ2 is working again!

MGE, eh? You're a bit behind the times. All the cool kids are using ToT now with the sparkly new patch... ;)

But, welcome back, regardless. :)

Hi kobayashi. Good to hear from you mate!

As Patine says, there's not a huge amount of new MGE scenarios. I do recall a few from new designers but they were mostly fairly basic. If you can find a copy of Test of Time and add the ToTPP patch there's a ton of excellent new scenarios over the past decade, including probably close to a hundred conversion/improvements of old scenarios by Gapetit.

Welcome back Koby! As Patine and McMonkey say, it's pretty much a ToT shop these days. Much has been added to the basic ToT game by TheNamelessOne who's patched the program in many wonderful ways (more unit slots, more terrains, stacking, etc.). Check out his ToT Patch Project, here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=517282

Nonetheless, if you wanted to release a Civ2 scenario, I'll be there with bells on. Your stuff has always been first rate.

Hello Kobayashi and welcome
Very good news your return and you will create new worlds.
Your scenario of Star Wars is one of my favorites. I hope you like conversion to ToT.

Top Bottom