Napoleonica: New Artillery pack 1

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here my new pack (part 1) of Napoleonic Artillery units.

From left to right:
Austrian Foot Art, Austrian Horse Art, Bavarian Foot Art, Bavarian Horse Art, British Foot Art, British Horse Art, French Foot Art, French Horse Art, Italian Foot Art, Italian Horse Art, Ottoman Foot Art, Ottoman Horse Art, Prussian Foot Art, Prussian Horse Art.

And the animations:

Great, I'll add them to the scenario as soon as possible.

Only a few unit missing now. Danish, Swedish, Saxon, Portuguese, Polish, Neapolitan and Dutch.

I'm confident they'll be in the next pack.

Great, I'll add them to the scenario as soon as possible.

Only a few unit missing now. Danish, Swedish, Saxon, Portuguese, Polish, Neapolitan and Dutch.

I'm confident they'll be in the next pack.

Yes, they will be in the next pack, even if this civs are more difficult because I lack pics of them.;)

Btw, could you add a civ colored version of the French FA and HA? (would be great as generic arty, unless you want to add Latin American versions) :)

While I'm putting them into in my game, I noticed that the pediaicons of the FA and HA are very similar. May I suggest some alternative pediaicons for the HA? With horses? :)

This is just a sketch, you might get the idea. ;)

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 1,248
While I'm putting them into in my game, I noticed that the pediaicons of the FA and HA are very similar. May I suggest some alternative pediaicons for the HA? With horses? :)

This is just a sketch, you might get the idea. ;)

Nice idea, I like it, but I have no much time and I would prefer to dedicate it to made units. If someone want made new PediaIcons no problem, I would be very happy.;)

My next pack will be the Germans mid 16th C - mid 18th C: Austrian, Germans, Prussians, Saxons, Bavarians and maybe Westphalians.

If someone want made new PediaIcons no problem, I would be very happy.

Something like this?

Attachments

• british_HA.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 181
  • British_HA_LG.jpg
    British_HA_LG.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,212
Looking good! I hope you'll do the other as well.

@Imperator: images sent for most missing units.

Thanks Steph! After the Austrian/German pack I will do the artillery units of the other civs.

Top Bottom