Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I would buy neither, civ5 is already too complex and hard

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I would buy neither, this should have been included in the product

Votes: 30 61.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a silly poll - asking whether people would pay that only applies to those who have not bought the game and even then there are more problems with this than that. It seems as though your poll is simply a way to detract against the DLC (obviously a lot of people don't like this practice and prefer expansions etc) and perceived bad AI (in reality the AI has always been bad and simply was better when throwing stacks at you rather than operating in a 1UPT world). Your thread title is basically asking for inflammatory comments from both sides of the debate (you're essentially trolling).

It's obvious to everyone than any improvements to AI should be a free patch not to mention that major game system changes are almost never implemented in expansions rather than patches (MMOs don't count).

Note to moderators: I know that accusing others of trolling is trolling in itself but honestly it seems that the word "trolling" is becoming a catch-all around here for any less than civil behaviour and even in some cases just strongly worded posts which should really not be infracted at all. Not to mention that I am not saying that to incite anger but because I actually believe there is little discussion value here and that this thread is moreso an outlet for the OPs dissatisfaction with the game rather than a serious poll.

antagonizer mode would make the game as intended to be

I know this is a cliche and doesn't really help discussion, but it really applies in respect to what I have quoted above.

Working. As. Intended.

Not sure that the mods will do anything about this guy. He trolls the Civ 5 forum day and night seemingly, and he hasn't even played the game.

I'm new to the forum, but I gather that most people on here just ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom