new unit: airbender (mar 1, 2008)

ruby_sauce

Outside the box
an airbender from avatar: the last airbender

unit is game tested

Previews:

(run (x2) - default - fortify - attack (x2) - victory - fortify - attack - death)

I just couldn't get the attack to look different. I tried everything, and this looked the least bad.

the circle on the glider is supposed to have the sign of the airbenders on it, but it isn't visible at civ scale...

I made the arrow on the head civ colored, because it could be fun >_<...

sounds added, as always. I guess I just always add sounds because I hate it when I download a unit without sounds...

and if you didn't know, the staff is also the glider from the run anomation.

oh well, ENJOY:

download HERE

Last edited:
THE LAST AIRBENDER FROM AVATAR, THATS GREAT!!!:banana: I can't remember his nam but my son loves Avatar. And I know just what I'm going to do with him. He loves to play the japanese so I'm going to replace the Tokugawa animations with your airbender Animations in the scenario that we play. You just made one 10 year old verry, verry happy. thanks a ton, and fantastic unit.:thumbsup:

That's great I really like the flying movement.

THE LAST AIRBENDER FROM AVATAR, THATS GREAT!!!:banana: I can't remember his nam but my son loves Avatar. And I know just what I'm going to do with him. He loves to play the japanese so I'm going to replace the Tokugawa animations with your airbender Animations in the scenario that we play. You just made one 10 year old verry, verry happy. thanks a ton, and fantastic unit.:thumbsup:

oh, well, always happy to make other people happy :). and his name is Aang, btw.

Even though I am not familiar with Avatar and Airbenders, this looks like a Fun Unit. The Run and Attack are Cool :cool: but how does his "Staff" stand up without being held in the Victory?

He ''sticks'' it in the ground, and because it is from an ''anime'', things like this can happen :p

Splendid. Now I have a unit I can use in the "Annals of Seven Kingdoms." You're saving me quite a lot of time. :D :D :D

You know, I have been looking into Avatar lately... When I first saw info about it, I thought it would be just some lame-o anime-wannabe type show (there were enough out at the time Avatar first came out), however recently someone over at the steampunk forums posted a Youtube clip in a thread about Asian-themed steampunk... It was a video of the Fire nation bombing a town with thir badass airships....

Which gives me a few ideas (Fire Nation airships, anyone? ...not that I'm a very good unit maker or anything).....

Top Bottom