Next Level Mod - BTS

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I followed the instructions and I don't see any new civs on when starting a new game. I am running the latest version of BTS and also using the blue marble graphics pack, if this conflicts with it.

Even though I have Modular Loading enabled, I can't play this mod. Is it because I am running 3.17?

CivArmy, I already have a Getulio 3D LH on progress. It work on BTS, but I dont know hoe to create a Civ, just replace leaders. Here is a screenshot. Maybe you can use him on the brazilian civ.

Cara deu um trabalhão, e ta fucionado no BTS. Olha o screenshot. Acho que posso ajudar com mais 3d LH!

Was this LH ever finished? If so does anybody know where I can get it?

Man its is a great work.I am waiting to play with brazil from a loooong time.I will wait more,But i belive when finished its is awesome!!!!!!good work guy!!!!!

Do you have to have Beyond the Sword to play this mod? BTW The Baltics are Lithuanians

I hope someday Play with Brazil(Brasil) in civilization BtS or Revolution.Pleeeeese guys work in this project to make Brazil one new civilization in this great world of civilization!!!!!!!

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same problem

Modular loading is set to 1

I can load the mod but when i go to play now or custom game theres no new civs

anyone know how to fix?

I got it to work now

In the next level mod config u need to change modular loading to 1

Hi, I tried using your mod, (as well as someone elses mod), and both have not worked. Whenever I loaded either of the two up, the screen would look exactly like the main menu and no new civilzations or anything like that appeared in the civolopedia! I have one other mod I downloaded a while back, and it works. But your mod and someother mod don't work!
-Martimus
P.S: No, there isn't a second folder called Next Level Mod in the original folder.
PLZ HELP!!!!

HI! I finally got it to work. But, just as it was loading correctly, I got this error message. "GFC Error:failed to initialize the primary control theme." At least I'm getting closer!
PLZ HELP!!!

Top Bottom