Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

(Nevermind, oyzar pointed it out to me.)

(OOC:
They had only about a week's journey left, and the more time they wasted standing still, the larger the risk that the usurpers got the best of them.
)
We know we have about a week left in our journey based on our maps and the local landmarks. Also, that is what our colleagues the archmages in the alteration schools believe, and they have been to the Tower of Alteration before, being the students of the Master.
Speaking of Masters, where is our master of Elementalism Sepuku? The rest of the Elemental Archmagi are here, he should be too, to offer us guidance and instruction.

(OOC: I make it seven or eight by my count that have not spoken today, including half the Tower of Alteration and the entirely of the Amure Court. And most of those don't have the excuse of being dead.)

The announcement was proud, "I am the Death Archmage! Mwahahahaha!". One of the others told him to knock it off, for indeed the old man wasn't impressing anyone. Instead he began a long rambly speech:

"As I see it, we must keep moving. If we have traitors within us, then surely they can send for help, and the less time we allow them to set up an ambush, the better. When I was but a lad, this was not how we did things. We were a more civilized people...".

The death archmage droned on for fully an hour and a half, before finally falling asleep

(OOC: Make that 2/3 of the Amurite Court. *sigh* I need coffee.)

The Air Archmage returns to the others, sipping a cup of some liquid that looks vile but smells delicious. At intervals she twists a bit of wind into a knot and stirs the coffee with it -- at length it reaches the desired temperature, and she drinks deeply.

Ah, I feel much restored. I will give a little poke to Stuck in Pi, perhaps. It's for your own good, dear.

(OOC: If we're going to lynch a lurker, let's do it right and get some choices out there so people have to choose. Maybe one of them is guilty. No easy bandwagons.)

The Master of Necromancy looked grim, both due to recent events and he always looked a bit sour. Necromancy might give a lot of power but it certainly wasn't a discipline that made one happy.

"Continue on, do not stop nor delay for that will only further our enemies' goals."

"Perhaps Love should spend more time talking and less time doing stuff with his body."

(OOC: Let's see if we can wake everybody up.)

The body archmage woke up after hearing his name. His big body, probably made by self experiments rose as he excused for being late.

"Anyway, let's get going. The tower of Alteration won't come to us. Or would it?

"Well look at that, it worked!"

(Love obviously.)

The Chaos Archmage scanned the troupe. Some had spoken, but others seemed to be deliberately hiding in the shadows.

I know you've been here, Entropy Archmage. Why don't you make your presence known... Is your mind elsewhere, or are you trying to dodge the spotlight, Backwards Logic? Show some enthusiasm, fellow Necromancer.

(OOC: You can PM me with your stats and backstory; I promise to take good care of them.)

The shadow archmage has a bleak expression on, as always.
I tend not to speak if I have nothing to say.
Also, from my PM, I have determined that there are more than two teams.

The Metamagic Archmage asks if anyone has seen his hat.

Someone then finds it resting on a rock, and gives it to him. He puts it back on, as it looks cool.

"So there has been a death," the Law Archmage states blankly. "Now, normally death is a law of life, and so it is nothing to fear, but in circumstances as these it can only be seen as a chaotic act." The Law mage glared with a look of disgust at the Chaos mage, and then one of uncertainly towards the Entropy mage. "Now, I would like to say I am certain that this was caused by the chaotic one of there, but as I have no evidence I will wait."

I am here Autolycus, and thank you Archmage of Earth for the confidence.
It seems that we have some among us that wish for our death. Perhaps before joining Diamondeye with the elements from which he came, we should examine the body some to see if there is any evidence as to what killed him.
Perhaps Archmage Love and his knowledge of the Body could assist us with the examination?
I just hope that those of the Tower of Necromancy arn't responsible for this, however I believe that to be to obvious for this situation...
I will retire for now and think more upon what to do.
Fellow Elemental Archmages, I would like to hear from you more in private if you find yourself some extra time...

We come so close to our goal, yet now unknown forces seek to distract us from our task. We must unite and drive those forces away to complete our task. Come, the golem will protect us.

Top Bottom