Ninjas in Shogun Conquest

Vivojack

Chieftain
This appears to be a bug.

The AI can attack your cities with their ninjas without declaring war, but you must declare war on them to attack their cities with your ninjas.

Do you have a save that shows this?

EDIT: Ok, I've made a test scenario of this, with the exact steps to reproduce. :)

Bug: The AI ninjas can attack a player's city during peacetime, but the player's ninja can not attack a city during peacetime.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start C3C and load the Ninja_Test_Takeda_Hojo.SAV save file.
2. Observe the ninja by the Takeda clan, and try to attack the city with Hojo's ninja.
3. Take note of the ninja by the Hojo clan's city.
4. End the turn.

Observed Result:
The player's ninja (Hojo) can not attack Takeda's City, but can attack a unit outside the city. On the next turn, Takeda's ninja can attack Hojo's city.

Expected Result:
Neither ninja should be albe to attack a city (as not being able to attack a city seems to have been an intended change).

Chieftess said:
Expected Result:
Neither ninja should be albe to attack a city (as not being able to attack a city seems to have been an intended change).

Any work-around, patch, mantra, etc to remedy this in the near-future, do you think? I noticed this bug in my little mod: black op land unit with no nationality markings. Same results - the AI players can attack your citieswith the black ops during peacetimes, but you cannot do likewise. This is playing a "regular" modded game, not one of the sceanrios packaged with C3C. Bummer, eh? :(

Top Bottom