No UI Elements Bug

HeadClot

Chieftain
Hey all!

I am currently having a problem where I cannot seem to see, select, or let alone find any UI elements in the game Civilization V with the gods and Kings expansion pack.

I was able to play the game just fine prior to the Gods and Kings expansion but now I am having problems from fonts not loading to UI elements not being there. Before you ask I purchased the base game through Steam and the Expansion through either Amazon.com or Green man Gaming.

Here are my System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX 6100
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: 1x 750GB Hard drive
Mobo: MSI 970A-G46
Video Card: XFX HD 6850

To my knowledge I have the latest video card drivers for my computer. I am going to double check. If any one can help it would be appreciated.

I am going to get a screen grab in a moment.

Link to my in game Screen grab

Link to my Games Version number

UPDATE: My problem has been fixed. I followed the instructions here

What game version number shows on the bottom of the Main menu? Have you tried validating your game files through Steam?

Moderator Action: Moved to Technical Support.

I think I've read something like this before and the problem was caused by a mod. Are you using any mods?

This also doesn't belong in bug reports but technical support ;)

I am not using any mods. This is a fresh install.

What game version number shows on the bottom of the Main menu? Have you tried validating your game files through Steam?

It tells me all files are successfully validated. I have since attached an Screen grab that shows what is going on. Not sure if that Has the version number but I can find out.

Alright - Found the version number 1.0.3.142

Top Bottom