• Eight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RegentMan

Deity
How many human teams do you want in the second MTDG? Your choices are as follows:

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

The poll is private and is open for seven days.

I voted 5 depending on turn out.

five, diplomacy and war would be much more complex, interesting, and fun.

Five has a nice, odd sound to it and makes for interesting diplomacy. The key is having enough people sign up.

Five will be very interesting. Seven would be best, but I doubt we could get that many sign ups.

voted 5 . .

so 7 it is!!!

Fiveroo all the way.
BB

Okay - where do we go from here? Do we want to set up a sign up thread (Team 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or different names) and let people assign themselves (with admins reserving the right to balancing out)? Do we first want to poll how we will determine the teams?

Ginger_Ale said:
Okay - where do we go from here? Do we want to set up a sign up thread (Team 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or different names) and let people assign themselves (with admins reserving the right to balancing out)? Do we first want to poll how we will determine the teams?

It's worked twice before, so I see no reason why it wouldn't work this time. :)

i agree that a signup thread is the next order of business, unless there's a solid majority of people who want captains to pick teams or other divison of people into teams. i also think we should get a new forum in the near future.

greekguy said:
i also think we should get a new forum in the near future.

The one reason we're holding off on that until the last minute is so we allow people to still be able to discuss the old game (when the forum is archived, people can't post), so maybe in a day or two.

Ginger_Ale said:
The one reason we're holding off on that until the last minute is so we allow people to still be able to discuss the old game (when the forum is archived, people can't post), so maybe in a day or two.

oh...ok. :)

Top Bottom