Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Duneflower

Warlord
Pretty sure I ran across a Texas civ a while back, so I got to thinking, maybe it'd be fun to include them and maybe any other similar joke-ish civs - after all, they were an independent nation briefly, and their culture is markedly different from pretty-much any other area in the US! I also think I ran across a California civ or at least talk of creating one a while back, so I'll include them in this as well. If you have any specific suggestions besides those two (link if possible) or wish to second one already suggested, be sure to make note of it!

It depends on how detailed you want to make your mod, and what time periods you want to focus on. You could have five different civs to represent Italy during the Renaissance era for example (Venice, Papal States, Sicily/Naples, Florence/Tuscany, Milan/Lombardy).

Anyways, the hardest part of this will be making sure that your civs have at least two LHs, assuming that the Revolution component of demand another leader is going to be active. It is only difficult due to art limitations, and trying to find information about some civilizations. I am working on module which is adding civilizations, that is kind of how I ran into a few of these pitfalls. I hopefully will have it up entirely up late afternoon tomorrow, so take from it what you want.

Top Bottom