PC Gamer Review 93/100

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a paid review. I do not read it.

Last edited:
From what I read there, I don't understand why it's only 93/100. They never say anything that doesn't sound like it's perfect.

From what I read there, I don't understand why it's only 93/100. They never say anything that doesn't sound like it's perfect.

Maybe so that the review appears more fair. If they gave it a 100/100, it would be pretty obvious that they are biased since no game is 100% perfect.

Assertions are not facts. Prove it or remove it.

This doesn't have any bearing on the point. The point was on whether or not PC Gamer takes bribes to give better review scores. I know with 100% certainty that PC Gamer does not.

Your opinion of Rome II has no factor into the discussion.

They gave CIV5 the exact same score upon initial release.
If you thought CIV5 was 93/100 on release then I envy you, I thought it was completely broken and unplayable and after watching lasts nights AI battle royale, this one looks even worse.

This doesn't have any bearing on the point. The point was on whether or not PC Gamer takes bribes to give better review scores. I know with 100% certainty that PC Gamer does not.

Your opinion of Rome II has no factor into the discussion.

Prove this statement. Because Rome 2's 85% rating is good evidence of the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom