Perfect Dark

Smash

Super Lurker
Retired Moderator
Finally got around to getting this Goldeneye followup by RARE.

WOW!.Friggin masterpiece.I can now die content as I have been inside AREA51

There's life in the old N64 yet.

One last hoorah as the games are real cheap these days.And getting cheaper.

I thought someone had posted somthin bout this Yeah i love this game best n64 i ever played. The graphics ar soooo real did anyone ever finish this game? Sorry for brining up this old topic but i didnt want anyone to get mad at me for makeing a new one.

------------------
Somewhere between war and diplomacy is the realm of the spy.- <FONT face="Script MT Bold">SpyCatcher34</FONT f>

I have finished the game on Special Agent...Who thinks the honest way of getting All Guns is next to impossible? The best player I know can hardly do Skedar Ruins on Agent in 4:00....Another thing I found annoying: I found Unlimited Ammo harder to get than Unlimited Ammo No Re-Loads >: (

I love it! Also, where EXACTLY is the game set? I have the PAL version (I often go to the UK) and everyone in-game has british accents. I know RAREWARE is a british company, but is it the same in the US version?

BTW, if you like the N64, will you be buying a Gamecube? I'd like to know how many people are getting it. If so, have you voted on my Cel-shading thread?

Originally posted by Sixchan

BTW, if you like the N64, will you be buying a Gamecube? I'd like to know how many people are getting it. If so, have you voted on my Cel-shading thread?
I plan on getting the GameCube. Reason? I have a computer for all my indepth games and I am looking for a console that has the potentional for a lot of good beer and pretzel games(for those of you that don't knowwhat that saying means: Easy games to pick up and just play on short notice, good example - super mario bros, bad example - Civilization). So far Super Monkey Ball looks like a great game :)
Sorry I m so far off topic.

Top Bottom