Planet Earth (2010) Map

I was gonna say what is Little Rock doing in there. Especially with the absence of much more important cities, even nearby... St. Louis would be a much better choice imo. I agree with fozo as well. If your gonna have Houston and New Orleans so close, you might as well add Philly in too, probably one of the most important american cities ever.

To add to the previous two posts, I'm American and I never even heard of Alberqueque and Spokane (They sound Canadian, as well), and some of these Western Cities need some room, so you do the math. Plus, I don't see what's so relevant about Green Bay at all. If it weren't for the Packers, it probably wouldn't be known to people outside of Wisconsin and local states. I'm okay with the location, but couldn't you rename it Milwaukee? Then again, it could be humorous in a way.

Spoiler Completely off topic :
Russian General: Okay, we are about to throw an ICBM at America, and all we need to do is find a target. Vashington is pointless, as even a missile won't destroy it. Your choice on anything else.
Putin: Green Bay
General; Vat?
General: WHY!?
Putin: Because of Satan's team, the Packers. Never before have there been a more evil to ever walk the earth. The city is incurable. We must destroy it.
General: What are you, a Vikings fan?
Putin: ...
General: ...
Putin: Yes...
General: You know, Favre was once a Packer-
Putin: SHUT UP!

Finally, there's nothing in the Dakotas. What about adding Bismarck, so they're not lonely? Now that I think about it, Settlers and Razing should be turned off by default, if you think about it.

Well, the middle east may be unfinished, but surely you have a plan for it, right? Persia would be Iran, Arabia would be, well, Arabia. Those two are extremely obvious. However, would you put Babylon as Iraq? Is Afghanistan going to be owned by America? Iraq?

The abilities for some of these nations either don't make sense in the modern world or are irrelevant by this time. America having a bonus on purchasing land? Canada having forests act as roads? IRAQ HAVING MORE GREAT SCIENTISTS!? The only two that should stay the same is Russia and Japan, while France should get Greece's ability (EU, anyone?). Also, to please the American haters on these forums, perhaps America should get Aztecs, as well (Cultural Imperialism while killing people in "senseless" wars XD).

EDIT: Oh yeah, also Arabia should keep their currrent power.

Well, since I never pre-ordered the game I don't have Babylon and doubt I could add them onto the map as a result.

As for changing the traits of other civs, that may happen, we'll have to see.

In regard to adding the Middle East, I know I've mentioned a few times now that I plan on adding every civilization possible on this map. That will include the Middle East, South America, Australia, Africa, everything. There will not be a hex of land that is not controlled by somebody. As such, I will probably remove city razing and the settler production option, but this is all just ideas I am currently playing with.

You left out Phildelphia in America.

As mentioned several times now: map is unfinished.

I was gonna say what is Little Rock doing in there. Especially with the absence of much more important cities, even nearby... St. Louis would be a much better choice imo. I agree with fozo as well. If your gonna have Houston and New Orleans so close, you might as well add Philly in too, probably one of the most important american cities ever.

See response above.

To add to the previous two posts, I'm American and I never even heard of Alberqueque and Spokane (They sound Canadian, as well), and some of these Western Cities need some room, so you do the math. Plus, I don't see what's so relevant about Green Bay at all. If it weren't for the Packers, it probably wouldn't be known to people outside of Wisconsin and local states. I'm okay with the location, but couldn't you rename it Milwaukee? Then again, it could be humorous in a way.

Spoiler Completely off topic :
Russian General: Okay, we are about to throw an ICBM at America, and all we need to do is find a target. Vashington is pointless, as even a missile won't destroy it. Your choice on anything else.
General; Vat?
General: WHY!?
Putin: Because of Satan's team, the Packers. Never before have there been a more evil to ever walk the earth. The city is incurable. We must destroy it.
General: What are you, a Vikings fan?
Putin: ...
General: ...
Putin: Yes...
General: You know, Favre was once a Packer-
Putin: SHUT UP!

Finally, there's nothing in the Dakotas. What about adding Bismarck, so they're not lonely? Now that I think about it, Settlers and Razing should be turned off by default, if you think about it.

Well, as I've said, it's an unfinished map. I just placed some cities down just to fill in the cultural borders of America for the moment, that's all I'm really doing at this stage of the game, filling in cultural borders with content. Once I finish placing every civ/city state on the map, then I will buckle down and start questioning the placement of cities.

Also, changing Green Bay to Milwaukee would make it way too geographically incorrect.

You just can't say "its unfinished" every time we say some criticism. We know its not finished! We're just trying to give ideas so you can finish them. It would be better to actually respond to our ideas, and tell us if you might include it or not, than just playing the unfinished card.

Top Bottom