Play the Celts

LAnkou

Breizh A Tao
V1.02: add sounds for leaders + graphic work (Thanks Jecrell)+ animated LH for vercingetorix

V1.01: Vanilla 1.00 + Color patch + animated leaderhead for Brian Boru

Celts
Tech: Hunting, Mysticism
UU: Gaelic warrior (axeman with +50% against melee unit for an overall bonus of 100%)

Leaders:
Brian Boru - Aggressive and financial, favors Organized Religion
Vercingetorix - Organized and Financial, favors Mercantilism
Boadicea - Aggressive and spiritual, favors vassalage

Animated Leaderheads
Flag with Triskell
UU skinned
Pedia completed in english

post your comments and suggestions

Load, install in your mods directory
http://www.filegone.com/929r

Attachments

• celts1.jpg
    celts1.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 4,274
  • celts2.jpg
    celts2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 4,316
  • Celts5.JPG
    Celts5.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 3,506
Can we get a few screen shots?

Nice work, LAnkou. I suggest tidying up the flag a bit, though, the symbol is getting stretched out too much. Try making the symbol much smaller (say half the current size), then center it :) .

not sure if you're interested, but in mod I made for the celts/Eire (never really finished it for nitpicking reasons) I used a celtic cross for one of the flags that I thought looked pretty nice.. its nothing special though, really.. if you wanted to include it as an alternative flag or something I'd be glad to post it

either way, great work, LAnkou

edit: image removed, purpose served

well, i don't know how to propose alternative flag without a specific patch, gonna see through this when i will have time...

for the Triskell size, i will try to do something

Nice work L'Ankou. I've always loved playing the Celts. Are you going to eventually combine your mods into a Pak?

Nice work L'Ankou!

Maybe Boadicea as a third leader?

@Tactician Zhao:
Uhm, Dubh Linn was a Viking settlement, definitely not a Celtic one. If you want to include Dublin, call it Ath Cliath :)

RXFT8 (or something like that :D) made some beautiful LHs for his Anno Domino Civ3 Mod. Look there for a great female Celt LH.

Junuxx said:
@Tactician Zhao:
Uhm, Dubh Linn was a Viking settlement, definitely not a Celtic one. If you want to include Dublin, call it Ath Cliath :)

well, I'm not going to argue with you on this, and this is one reason I would not proceed with my celt mod.. but the true name of Bhaile Átha Cliath is too long, unfortunately.. that screen is from halfway through my conversion to a pure Eire version of the mod as well, so what is an isn't celtic did not concern me at that point

back on topic, I was almost finished with reskinning a leaderhead for Brennus (based off the civ 3 representation) when I decided to go in the pure Eire direction and adopt Boru, and I had little patience left at that point to start aknew, otherwise I'd offer up that work as well.. maybe I will give it a try afterall

Tactician Zhao, if you could make that Eire mod then I would have your babies.

Even though I'm a bloke!

liam1om said:
Tactician Zhao, if you could make that Eire mod then I would have your babies.

Even though I'm a bloke!

Sure, I can finish it up if someone actually desires it other than myself.. will see if I can get it posted after work

PS - your first born will suffice, in that case :lol:

nice work im gonna try it
celt and canada mods are all i need :p
also, does this one work with the realism mod?

@haarbal:
i made the symbol smaller, but i didn't change the pictures yet

@1c0n:
i don't think it work with the realism mod, if the modder didn't include it...

i installed it to ***\***customasset\celts\ and no lucky
i wanted to add, i did the same with the canada mod ***\***\customassets\can\
and that one works

please help this mod sounds fun

Top Bottom