Please give me advices T_T

Votes needed for diplomatic victory: 19...

Well, if you wanted a reason not to play with zillionы of civs and CS, you got it. ;)

I think it's more fun with more civilizations but diplomacy victory is almost impossible

nevermind i didn't have time for playing But I'm gonna start another new game today for sure

http://i.imgur.com/EWfwmKC.jpg GG
As you see i can't win diplomacy victory anymore
I lost 2 city state allies right before vote. Plus i was counting on 2 more civilizations voting on me. Before next vote Rome will have more CS allies than meToT
I have no money or resources anymore. I only have huge army with alot nukes== I'm going to try culture victory now and just nuke everyone who tries building Utopia Project or who has too many Spaceship parts (i feel horrible for playing like this) I am 3 policies away from completing 5 branches.

My goals for this game were pretty stupid too. First of all i need to stop wanting to build Himeji Castle and Porcelain Tower every game because it screw up my technology tree T_TSecond, I want to have nukes but i don't have to have them as first. I want to adopt patronage again because it's overpowered And start with tradition again.

Next game i want to either play as military civilization and focus on domination, or play culture game Not in between like this game. I would feel best as a small culture country with very advanced army but not alot. And preferably Autocracy again (or freedom). And of course shinto again because i will be playing as Japan ^^I think diplomatic victory is the hardest one Because you have to focus on many things, with other type It's either army, technology or culture so It's ez

I have only few more days to play and then long break so I wanna use it as much as i can
Thanks everyone who posted here and hope you continue posting <3

Cutlture in general is the hardest to get.

A lot depends on the number of Civs. Many Civs will make military and diplomacy difficult. Not too many Civs and both become much easier.

I think you can still win your game...how far along are you on space path ?

In that game i think I'm 2-3 or more parts behind some civilizations so I don't think so TT

How should i play culture game? I know 4 wonders i have to build but beside that?

How should i play culture game? I know 4 wonders i have to build but beside that?

In addition to the must have wonders for cultural victory, there are a lot more that should if possible be built. One of the Freedom policies adds culture for each wonder.
Basically you need to be able to defend yourself, but you should be building every wonder you can for a cultural victory; particularly those providing: culture or religion or happiness.

This is in sharp contrast to science victory in which for high level play you often see no world wonders attempted to be hand built other than the very few ones the AI bypasses.

Top Bottom