Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Howitzer

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Mad Bomber

Commander
We have had some discussion on new units, & they have been interesting so I'd like a vote on new units you would like to see.

All modern, huh?:mad:

Hmm. I would like an artillery unit with only 1 range but more power than normal artillery.

I`d like some kind of spy unit. But an attacking heli would be nice. Because that would mean air combat, another thing I miss.

It would be really great if Privateers could capture gold, units or whatever. Like those in Colonization.

Hey I kind of screwed the poll up :( but its not too bad

I wanted more than one response to be available so just pick the one you want the most and list the others in your response:king:

If you have other suggestions, please list them also & include as much info on them as possible

e.g if you want a unit between A and B then find out what unit would fit there and what ratings, special unit abilities you would give them, the more creative the better.

e.g Hussairs for polish knights, English longbowman to repace the regular archer ect.

I want to see cruisers and modern frigates. Also, need to have two different battleships and destoyers. Better carrier isn't bad either. Don't expect anything right now. Maybe civ4.

There should be a land carrier unit, like a jeep (or caravan for middle ages) that can transport military units. However, I think it would be more useful if railroads weren't freaking teleporters...

The privateer upgrade is the most important of the ones above. Naval warfare needs a bit of a boost. If you just allowed helicopters on some ships or something it would be better. Attack Helicopters are another good one, or you could just make the current helicopter used for both.

Originally posted by Higher Game
Modern naval warfare is fine! Early naval warfare needs a boost.
If you like ships as much as I do, then you would want a better navy in the modern age. Naval warfare was not as important back then.

"If you like ships as much as I do, then you would want a better navy in the modern age. Naval warfare was not as important back then."

I don't care. It's an issue of game balance, especially when the best ships come at the end of the game when the winner is already clearly decided. :mad:

Top Bottom