Post new Civ requests here

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
If you want to make a new civilization request, please post it in this thread. You can also post request in the main Civ4 Creation forum.

Hopefully this will reduce the number of wrong threads posted in here...

Thanks.

There is some cool civilizations wich have not been done yet or they were
badly created. I would recommend Assyria, Indonesia, Siam, Khmer and
Burma (there is a great lack of civilizations from the Indochina region).

Ernei said:
There is some cool civilizations wich have not been done yet or they were
badly created. I would recommend Assyria, Indonesia, Siam, Khmer and
Burma (there is a great lack of civilizations from the Indochina region).

There are plans for CIV Gold toa accommodate some of these. All those invovled have been involved in their own projects, as well, so if everyone has the time and energy, we may yet get to these.

Hello peepz.. I would really like to see the Kurds and Kurdistan as a civ.

Can someone make that?

The leaders should be Astyages in the ancient era (Shah of the Medes) and no one else but Saladin in the mid-ages (he was Kurd, not Arab). I would make them spiritual and agricultural.

I cant understand why people create civs for Aboriginals or Micronesia, and not add one of the oldest civs in the world; that of the Medes. (todays Kurds)

Thank uuu

I think the summerians would be a good civ.

Hey how about some island folk like the Samoans and Jamaicans. Jamaica regularly competes in the Olympics. Gotta love that bobsled team.

By the way, i'm new. This is my first post on the boards. Hi all!

Welcome :D

Wyz_sub10 said:
There is already a standalone Sumerian mod, and the Sumerians are included in CIV Gold.
My bad... i haven't even looked at civ gold because its like 100mb or so and i have a 56k:sad: (you see the problem) but i'll try to find a way to get a hold of it:D

Thx

ALZ said:
Hey how about some island folk like the Samoans and Jamaicans. Jamaica regularly competes in the Olympics. Gotta love that bobsled team.

By the way, i'm new. This is my first post on the boards. Hi all!

Hey, welcome.

Look for the Polynesians in a future CIV Gold editions.

(sorry to keeping mention Gold...but we are trying to get this stuff in there)

Can someone please do the Dutch as a playable civ.
The leader could be Willem van Oranje(animated as possible).

geek_knight said:
Can someone please do the Dutch as a playable civ.
The leader could be Willem van Oranje(animated as possible).

Dutch as a playable civ exists already. There is a standalone version from Tremo, and there is a edited version in CIV Gold that has Willem and Johan de Witt as leaders.

Could I request an imaginary Civ that would just require a few name and attribute changes (one that I made up and would like to play)?

Top Bottom