Post new Civ requests here

Dracula's special units could be Impalers instead of Warriors or Macemen - maybe they get a free combat bonus.

And I can't really see Dracula as spiritual. He was never one for religion so much as he was for keeping VERY tight control over his populace and killing anyone that stood against him. So from that respect, definetly Aggressive and Organized.

With some modification, either Peter or Hunya Copec could be Dracula.

O.

Since when is killing anyone that stands against you not spiritual? :lol:
I could name any number of religious leaders that had no problems wiping out the 'infidels' (but the moderators may not look to kindly upon me).

I thoghut of a civ idea the Mungal empire in India

Ocelot said:
Dracula's special units could be Impalers instead of Warriors or Macemen - maybe they get a free combat bonus.

And I can't really see Dracula as spiritual. He was never one for religion so much as he was for keeping VERY tight control over his populace and killing anyone that stood against him. So from that respect, definetly Aggressive and Organized.

With some modification, either Peter or Hunya Copec could be Dracula.

O.

He was a devout Christian who saved Christendom from being overrun by Musslemen, he was a member of The Order Of the Dragon, an off-shoot of the Knights Of The Temple Of Solomon, he is referred to in Romania as "St Vlad".

This is all assuming you want to do the Historical Vlad Dracula

Bram Stoker's Dracula differed in several ways:

He was never referred to as Vlad
He was fictional
He was a vampire
He was Transylvanian, not Wallachian
He didn't have a moustache

My requests -
1) Western Canada (separtist)
2) West Bank / Gaza Strip (I'm israeli/canadian, would make interesting scenario)
3) Communist Countries (5 in world, CHINA (in game), VIETNAM (been done) CUBA, LAOS, N. KOREA)
4) The countries supposed to be created in the world - SIKHISTAN (indian independance), KURDISTAN (Iraqi independance), RUTHENIA (breakup of Austria-Hungary)
5)CIV 4 TO COME ONTO MAC ALREADY!

First,hello to all!
and now there goes my request
please could you make a combine(the ones of Half-Life 2) civ with Dr. Breen as a leaderhead and combine soldier as UU
Thanks!
EDIT: Hey Wyz_sub10 are u the same from the PRC forums?
its only for curiosity

here is some info on the Mugal Empire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugal_Empire
here is some info on the leaders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babur
the UU would look like one of those rockets from aoe3 and aslo would have a sword attached to it and would relase from the rocket and fly on to the enemey.Or you could have an enlarged version of the cannon(when I mean enlarged I mean 50 tons inlarged note that was how large the largest cannon made was and was made by the Mugals) that would be inmoble due to it's size.

Attachments

• 200px-Akbar_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_14134.jpg
    200px-Akbar_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_14134.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Babur.jpg
    Babur.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 171
Please consider adding a few more South Asian and East Asian civs. Suggestions are:

East Asia
Xiong-Nu
Manchurian
Khitan
Uyghur
Bai

South Asia
Tamil
Telegu
Bengali
Punjabi

Checking the statistic, The vanilla has:

7 European civs (8 if including America)
3 Middle East civs
1 South Asian civ
0 South East Asian civs
3 East Asian civs
1 Sub-sahara civ
3 American civs (2 if excluding America)
0 Oceania civ

This certainly doesn't reflect the real population distribution in the world.

India and China in history at most time were not as united as it is now. Many different civs which are now classified as either Indian or Chinese had glorious history. For example, The Manchu civ conquored Ming China (ruled by Han-Chinese) and created Qing dynasty of China, between 1644-1911. It was a major power on Earth during that period.

Genghis_Kai said:
Please consider adding a few more Asian civs. Suggestions are:

East Asia
Xiong-Nu
Tibetan
Manchurian
Khitan
Uyghur
Bai

South East Asia
Vietnamese
Javanese
Khmer
Thai

South Asia
Tamil
Telegu
Bengali
Punjabi

Oceania
Aboriginals
Maori
Polynesian

Checking the statistic, The vanilla has:

7 European civs (8 if including America)
3 Middle East civs
1 South Asian civ
0 South East Asian civs
3 East Asian civs
1 Sub-sahara civ
3 American civs (2 if excluding America)
0 Oceania civ

This certainly doesn't reflect the real population distribution in the world. Some of the civs I suggested are already created by other people I think.
well there is already a polynisain civ along with a Aboriginals civ however I have some good news aboght the Maori Civ I have all most finished and need to test it and once I figuere out how to upload a file to here;) they aslo have a javanise civ with a tibetin one.

yep it has an error you will have to wait a little longer while I fix it.

Los Tirano said:
Overlooked by many because now it is just a city (the vatican). You could have a number of different popes with differing traits for leaders. Urban II would be a must, as he started the crusades.

Unique unit: Jesuits. Cheaper missionaries, and convert some of the population (20-40%) to your civ when activated.

Second UU: papal guard. A re-skinned pikeman with an exceptional bonus to city defence. "We must defend the pope!"

Well i hope sombody makes this. Dieu le veult!

I agree that there sholud be a vatican civ
The cities could be named after famous Bishops,and possabaly famous Jesuits as well as some famous saints I personly agree with every thing said above but I think that another leader sholud be added that is

Pope John Paul(I think that is what he was called)
traits spritual and creative
Favorite civic Pacifism

Slavic Sioux said:
well there is already a polynisain civ along with a Aboriginals civ however I have some good news aboght the Maori Civ I have all most finished and need to test it and once I figuere out how to upload a file to here;) they aslo have a javanise civ with a tibetin one.

But there aren't enough East and South Asian civs. India and China in history at most time were not as united as it is now. Many different civs which are now classified as either Indian or Chinese had glorious history. For example, The Manchu civ conquored Ming China (ruled by Han-Chinese) and created Qing dynasty of China, between 1644-1911. It was a major power on Earth during that period.

DarkReborn said:
EDIT: Hey Wyz_sub10 are u the same from the PRC forums? its only for curiosity

Yup. I haven't done much with the PRC lately. I did a tonne of race work for them but the system became a little too "expanded" and I had difficulty keeping up. But I did the 60+ races that were added with the PRC.

Genghis_Kai said:
Tibetan
Vietnamese
Javanese
Khmer
Thai
Aboriginals
Polynesian

All of the above exist already. The Aboriginals are in CIV Gold 1.0, and Vietnam, Khmer, Thai and Polynesians will all be in CIV Gold 2.0, to be released at the end of this month.

I don't think Javanese will be added, but we will add Maori for 3.0, and may add Indonesia and Phillipines, as well.

Wyz_sub10 said:
All of the above exist already. The Aboriginals are in CIV Gold 1.0, and Vietnam, Khmer, Thai and Polynesians will all be in CIV Gold 2.0, to be released at the end of this month.

I don't think Javanese will be added, but we will add Maori for 3.0, and may add Indonesia and Phillipines, as well.

I think I should of check carefully what are already available before I made my first post. Now it seems like I have confused other people. Thats my fault, sorry.

I went back and edited my first post and made my request more explicitely for East Asian and South Asian civs. I think my suggestions is now more clearer.

Besides that, I want to thank every modder here for their effort, especially Civ Gold :goodjob:

Top Bottom