Problems Downloading BAT

mwhitmoe

Chieftain
After doing a bit of reading, I thought I would download the BAT mod. But every time I try, my browser says I cannot connect to sourceforge.net. This is true in Chrome and Explorer. I am connected to the internet. I run Windows 7. Any ideas why there would be this issue? Has anyone else had problems recently?

Thanks!
Mark

I just tried Sourceforge and it appears to be down for some reason. I would try back later.

By the way, this is not the correct sub-forum for mods like BAT as it deals with the delivered scenarios, and really is usually pretty dead forum. I just caught your post from the main forums page.

The BUG/BAT sub-forum is located here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268

BAT is a great mod. Enjoy. I recommend also installing the BUG/BULL mod in custom assets (single player) for playing some forum games as it is usually compatible with other saves not using stand-alone mods like BAT.

Lymond - Thanks so much! It is good to know that it was not just me or a bug with my computer that did not allow me to do the download.

Thanks for the tip, and I will be sure to download the BUG/BULL as you suggest as well.

Cheers,
Mark

Top Bottom