Procylon's Call to Power Project

A USvsWorld scenario sounds like fun, though I don't really have time to try it out.

quite offtopic, but even so I wanted to say that I was got idea of korean war scenario few days ago. I think it could be quite a lot fun since it happened in rather small area and thus could be properly presented in huge map :p

Yeah I am fine with you using this mod in your scenarios if you give credit. :)

Then I mostly did ICS as citycount directly leads to a stronger empire. I really dont see it as profitable to have early wars in this mod so I dont get left behind in tech. Tech is much more related to empire growth than extra city count before middle ages(happiness-> growth-> bigger bonus from libraries and so on). Maybe I should try playing for early conquests at some point to see how it goes..

Wars in this mod will really lag you behind your other competitors if you let them drag on, which is good.

Personally I usually go for a 5-6 hex spread in my cities. Sometimes I even try out 9-12, and managed to remain viable in the game.

I've got a few more suggestions for wonders:

Henry J. Kaiser Shipyards
+25% production of Naval Units in this city
+1 culture + 3 engineer points
must be built on the cost
prerequisite tech: Combustion

Uralvagonzavod
+25% production of armored vehicles in this city
+1 culture +3 engineer points

Boeing Aircraft Plant
+25% production of air units in this city
+1 culture +3 engineer
prerequisite tech: flight

I've got a few more suggestions for wonders:

Henry J. Kaiser Shipyards
+25% production of Naval Units in this city
+1 culture + 3 engineer points
must be built on the cost

Uralvagonzavod
+25% production of armored vehicles in this city
+1 culture +3 engineer points

Boeing Aircraft Plant
+25% production of air units in this city
+1 culture +3 engineer
prerequisite tech: flight

I like the ideas, but I think they might be more applicable for future corporate buildings that I want to implement.

I will put them in my notepad for future reference though. :)

When we may expect religions in this mod?

Sometime after FiresForever finishes his multi-page social policy mod. :)

After he publishes it I will have to spend some time implementing everything. Not sure how long I will need exactly, but it shouldn't be too long.

I give it a month, so maybe V7-8.

Cool, did you get your problem fixed?

WOW now is great! I change <language en_US> for <language_PL_PL> and is working! I don`t see any tags and NOW! working polish letter -->

Thx again! Probably you fixed something with languages in the v5, right? But in older version doesn`t work.
Maybe I translated all text in your mods :).

When release v6?

WOW now is great! I change <language en_US> for <language_PL_PL> and is working! I don`t see any tags and NOW! working polish letter -->

Thx again! Probably you fixed something with languages in the v5, right? But in older version doesn`t work.
Maybe I translated all text in your mods :).

When release v6?

I didn't change anything specific with the language file, so I am not sure what fixed it, but great! :)

V6 will be maybe 18-24 hours from now. I have all the Nanotech Era techs, buildings, wonders, and 6 units ready. I have about 6-7 more units to create, and then a list of bugs and tweaks to go through, and I have to integrate some wonder pictures someone made for me.

So, another hour of work tonight, and maybe 6-10 hours of work in the morning, and it will be out. :)

I didn't change anything specific with the language file, so I am not sure what fixed it, but great! :)

V6 will be maybe 18-24 hours from now. I have all the Nanotech Era techs, buildings, wonders, and 6 units ready. I have about 6-7 more units to create, and then a list of bugs and tweaks to go through, and I have to integrate some wonder pictures someone made for me.

So, another hour of work tonight, and maybe 6-10 hours of work in the morning, and it will be out. :)

Wow super! :) Maybe you try improve AI?

I dream of a game - your mod + InfoAddict + Balance mods (Civilization II, Terrain Improvements and Unofficial Patch. How do you think this will work?

Wow super! :) Maybe you try improve AI?

I dream of a game - your mod + InfoAddict + Balance mods (Civilization II, Terrain Improvements and Unofficial Patch. How do you think this will work?

Info Addict will work with mine, but the Balance Mods most likely won't since they change much of the same things that my mod changes.

Maybe hit the AI at some point, but it is a bit further down the list. Waiting to see more AI work from other modders that may be more experienced in it.

Btw, don't expect anything crazy with religion. At first it will be as simple as 1 policy block with 5 sub blocks for each religion. I will try to add more functionality as time goes on, and will try and pull any cool mechanics into the game as I see them. Starting out though, it will mostly be flavor and bonuses.

First Play through:
Random Civ: ended as Arabia
Map: Pangaea
Size: Small
Dificulty: Prince
Speed: Standard

Custom Rules:
Win conditions: Domination
No CS's
9 Civs
Random resources
No Goody Huts
Raging Barbarians
Random Sea Level
Random temperance (forgot what this was called.. either cold, temperate, arid)

Bugs:
There is no graphic for the Ziggurat of Marduk

Notes:
I have lots of flood planes; so crazy food growth.

Not so much a bug as a lack of graphics for new content. :p

I should have a number of wonder splash images for V6 though. :)

And graphics for everything else will come as I get them.

Hey!

I tried a whole game with your mod combined with the City-State Diplomacy mod and it works really great! I performed a military victory with Russia, on Prince with Terra map. This was a really long game (maybe 15 hours) and I reach only the industrial era (standard size).

I noticed a bug (or maybe it is not one) with Russia: when you are building a... (damned I forgot the name of the builing) the one that is using Iron to enhance production :) like the forge, more than one iron is used per building, this is due to the bonus of Russia to get double iron. Nevertheless, shouldn't it consume only one resource? This is not a big deal because you can find a LOT of iron in this mod.

Another point: the AI didn't at all tried to reach the new continent in the Terra map, even at the end of industrial era (this is when I won).

I recommand a lot to play this mod combined with the City-State Diplomacy mod, because it enhances the city-state strategy and, when you declare a war, you declare it many times to numerous city-states. It is also a good way to spend the large amount of money you get during the game (the minimum to spend on each city-state is 2000 gold)

Why not combining your mod with the DonMartyMod?? Just to render the game even longer with early era? :)

I'm expecting a new update soon, I have great hopes with your mod, keep on!

have you changed the ai in this mod? i am fighting seas of immortals on prince difficulty and all the ai are way more advanced than me tech wise, even tho i focus on research/economy

Hey!

I tried a whole game with your mod combined with the City-State Diplomacy mod and it works really great! I performed a military victory with Russia, on Prince with Terra map. This was a really long game (maybe 15 hours) and I reach only the industrial era (standard size).

I noticed a bug (or maybe it is not one) with Russia: when you are building a... (damned I forgot the name of the builing) the one that is using Iron to enhance production :) like the forge, more than one iron is used per building, this is due to the bonus of Russia to get double iron. Nevertheless, shouldn't it consume only one resource? This is not a big deal because you can find a LOT of iron in this mod.

Another point: the AI didn't at all tried to reach the new continent in the Terra map, even at the end of industrial era (this is when I won).

I recommand a lot to play this mod combined with the City-State Diplomacy mod, because it enhances the city-state strategy and, when you declare a war, you declare it many times to numerous city-states. It is also a good way to spend the large amount of money you get during the game (the minimum to spend on each city-state is 2000 gold)

Why not combining your mod with the DonMartyMod?? Just to render the game even longer with early era? :)

I'm expecting a new update soon, I have great hopes with your mod, keep on!

Glad you like it. :)

The bug is with foundry's Help Text, which will be fixed for V6.

I hear the AI is going to try and colonize other continents when they patch next, so we will see how it works then. AI in general is probably something I will wait for the devs or other modders to try and fix before I do anything drastic with it myself.

Once I finish some core aspects of this project, such as finishing out the tech tree(which is almost done) and adding in new social polices and whatnot, I may begin to try and combine some other good mods with this one. Until then, there are a lot of aspects of the game that I don't currently tough such as city states, AI, diplomacy, social policies, and some others, so you are more than welcome to enable mods that tinker with these and let me know how well it works. :)

I am doing some last minute bug fixing and tweaking, and then I will launch V6.

have you changed the ai in this mod? i am fighting seas of immortals on prince difficulty and all the ai are way more advanced than me tech wise, even tho i focus on research/economy

Nothing beyond flavors and unit AI types.

Did you fight any big wars? You will often fall behind if you are fighting wars while other AI are free to build in peace. Also what era?

Top Bottom