Production - Epic Games

Black Waltz

Prince
I have been trying my hand at a few epic games. And I am unsure if my production is bad or whether it is just the game speed causing me problems. In some of my best production cities I have 21 shields (pre Industrial) yet they still do not seem to be producing units and such quickly enough. Is 21 shields good? What is a good way to gain production pre Industrial? Are workships worth it?

Sure. Just try not to laugh. This is only my 3rd serious game. :p And not doing too badly considering it is my first Prince game. But this production thing is annoying me. With so many improvments to build it is tad dificult to find what to do with it - if anything at all.

Black Waltz congrats for your signature.
About your answer: I don't find difference between normal and epic for production.
Greetings from a fascist ;)

Your cities aren't big enough to work all their tiles. I put Kagoshima on emphasize food until it hit the happiness limit, then on emphasize production. It makes 30 hammers now.

Ah... So it is best to try and max out population first before reigning it back in? Also what is a good baseline for production?

Top Bottom