Question ?

Heretic_Cata said:
Since everyone is showing of their hidden nationality units in their mods i might as well join in :p.

In my mod the covert operative (which is produced every X turns at the Covert Ops) has hidden nationality AND can stealth atack EVERY king unit in the game ... It kinda makes you more concerned about them, like in reality, cause every time i play regicide/mass regicide i don't care about the king/s (i only use him/them for exploration early in the game) i leave him/them lying around in the capital or another well defended city ... well ... NOT IN MY MOD.

Now back to the point, didn't anyone do the hidden nuke thingy- blovdubb said he did but he didn't say anything about the diplomatic impact ...

Okay, the HN units stealth attacking kings wouldn't work too well in the FF mod since (due to the fact that the different leaders are based on Playable charachters and/or main bosses) king units are the most powerful units in the game (they start out with the same stats as the best offensive and defensive units in the Middle ages have, in the middle ages their stats match industrial age units, in the ind age, they have mod unit stats, and in the modern age, only summons, makou cannons or armies have a decent chance of killing them).....

As for the Nukes, I remember someone else posted this exact thread, where he had a terrorist suitcase bomber (i.e. a guy with a nuke in his suitcase) that had to travel by foot in order to deliver his package, but still....

Anyways, he successfully nuked an AI city, and the AI didn't go to war (but IIRC, the attitudess of most of the AIs towards him went into the toilet, because of the same factor of HN units affecting attitude but not causing war).

:hmm: I have a nuke-terrorist as well, and it doesn't go that well because when you "bombard" a city the nuke terrorist "takes off" - LITERALY - it goes up up up ... and down ... al this in his walk animation ... It is preety funny though ... nevertheless i will keep it in my mod, but in that stage of the game the Hidden Nationality isn't that relevant .

Anyway ... to hell with the diplomatic impact - i want to administer holy retribution to heathens :evil::twitch: - but it would be nice if i could remove it somehow ...

Top Bottom