Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no it isn't. Now go nd start a new thread as I have 102 postcount units to recover.

Eh, 34. Not too terrible.

Rant: Dad guessed correctly that I called someone. :/ He wasn't too pleased, but he did say some stuff that I agreed with, and he was pretty funny at points in a sarcastic sort of way.

Rave: I don't have to wear the rubber bands on my braces. Also, the braces come off in three weeks.
Rant: I just discovered that the retainers I'll wear are for life.

Rave: I don't have to wear the rubber bands on my braces. Also, the braces come off in three weeks.
Rant: I just discovered that the retainers I'll wear are for life.

I thought those were only supposed to be temporary? Long-term, perhaps, but temporary.

If you heard it from your parents, maybe they misheard the dentist? Of course, if you heard it from the dentist yourself, that's another story, I guess.

No, my ex-girlfriend was told she would have to have a retainer for life. I don't see how your teeth would possibly go wrong 50 years after you get your brace off and a retainer would still be needed, but then again I'm not a dentist.

No, my ex-girlfriend was told she would have to have a retainer for life. I don't see how your teeth would possibly go wrong 50 years after you get your brace off and a retainer would still be needed, but then again I'm not a dentist.

I find it highly unlikely one would have to wear a retainer for all of life.

However if that is true, it's not even worth investing in then.

Yeah, change girlfriends man. No need to date someone subjected to British dentistry for decades on end. :mischief:

Rant: phailed an exam today.

Also rant: we need a new thread, or else I waste postcount. So, I'll start a pirate version myself if it doesn't come soon enough.
Random Rants XXXVIIIbis: I had to start the thread myself.

Rant: That 1000th post spot was wide open for like, 5 minutes, for me to swoop in and steal the show and make me the starter of the next thread, but I didn't have any legitimate rants or comments to post about. Plus, I've had a Rants Thread title on my mind for months that I've wanted to use if I ever got a 1000th post spot.

The past 36 hours or so- doctor's appointment, eye doctor's appointment, band concert in which I had to play 7 songs, the first two I had 2 and 1 solos respectively, fall asleep at 10PM, wake up @ 5:50 AM, get back up at 6:30 AM, get ready for school, deal with school and a test plus preparation for two tests plus some people being *****, get home, go to my grandmother's house, help clean, go on PC, be tired as ****. And I can't fall asleep. :gripe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom