Really Annoying Programming Screw Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slobberface

Chieftain
IF
i have a boat
and if
that boat has units on it, the next available unit that the computer automatically selects for me should be the units on the boat !!!!
im so sick of moving the boat, having the cursor streak half way around the world, and then have to go back to it to get at the units contained within!!!!
SO ANNOYING
JESUS

nobody feels me on this?

thanks for the tip cool-guy
27 reads
no responses
total idiot

:lol:

Are you serious?

To your original statement.... yes. That is incredibly annoying. It happens with stacked units, too. You have to select the separation icon for the group in order to keep the screen from shooting across the planet. Ugh!

well then dont post your ridiculous commentary in my thread Mr Moderator
...i know how messageboards work

:lol:

Are you serious?

To your original statement.... yes. That is incredibly annoying. It happens with stacked units, too. You have to select the separation icon for the group in order to keep the screen from shooting across the planet. Ugh!

drives me mental

lol... look man, I had no problem with posting a coherent reply in your thread, but you should consider calming down in general. Nevermind the who you're calling morons... just be mindful that you are calling someone a moron. It's just unnecessary.

dude,
if a moderator comes into my thread and makes a sarcastic remark hes getting called an idiot..and anybody who defends him is getting called a moron
its only fair.

lol. okay. I can't really argue with you on that one, man. It's just less tolerated on the Civfanatics boards to use insults. I don't really care. Doesn't phase me much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom