Republic of Texas (Texas as playable civ)

Is this mod still available? The link in the first post doesn't seem to work. As a native Texan, I gotta have this mod! Help?

Hmm perhaps it would be fun to wait till cavalry comes and then conquer America...

Hey I want to join the group and make mods but i have no how how do you do it..

Search around the forums and you'll find all the information you need to mod games. From new religions to whole new civs.

I can't find a working link either.:( :confused: I lived in Texas most of my life and really want this mod!

yes, please repost it. i just now started reading this and i'm actually really excited.

oh man.

Excellent, I need this for my Wild West scenario. :goodjob:

awesome, thanks i've been waiting for this one.

From Houston (GO 'STROS!), but living in Denton right now. I love this mod already <3.

has anyone thought to update to warlords maybe with an animated leaderhead that would be cool

I know Stephen F. Austin was never president of Texas, I think he should still be a leader with Imperialistic (with the bringing of settlers into Texas) and some other, mabey expansive, charismatic, or financial. And special building something along the lines of a ranch. Mabey it could multiply the ammount of health your city gets from cattle by X ammount.

Top Bottom