Request: PBEM Mod Help

Reagan

Remember Our Troops
A friend and I would like to experiment with playing a PBEM game against each other on a small map. Would someone please be kind enough to volunteer to put the map/game together for us so it's a surprise? We'll provide you with the simple rules changes we'd like edited into the game and with the map specs. All you'd have to do is build the map and edit the rules*, then send the .biq to us. I'll be happy to repay you by doing the same for you sometime. Any takers?

*I'm sort of new to this editing stuff. Is it possible for me to do my own rules editing and then send the file to someone for the creation of the map only (thus saving them a lot of time)? If so, I'll be glad to do it that way.

Yes it is possible.

One can import the rules and create a map.
Actually you can launch the PBEM yourself. Just create your set of rules without any map then when you start the PBEM choose load scenario (that will import the rules) then edit the map parameters.

Of course that is valid only if you don't mind a random map.

And you can visit the PBEM forum that is quite active where we play many PBEMs (many scenarios, WWI, WWII Europe and the Conquests + epic) and where you can ask special PBEM questions :
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=90

Thanks, LouLong. I'll cross-post in the PBEM forum. Unfortunately, the rules we want to follow are pretty closely based on a T-hawk sponsored Realms Beyond epic game in which actual fighting is impossible (everyone is on separate continents outside bomber range, no offensive ships may be built, ships have no transport capacity, etc.), so the map cannot be random.

Top Bottom