1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhodesia: Bush War - MOD

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Roman Legion, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Roman Legion

Roman Legion Chieftain

Jun 19, 2003
    Somewhere.. maybe...
    Alright Ladies, and Gentlemen, I'm looking to conscript a team to work on MOD's, mainly this one. jbryant is one. Whom else will step up and join this confederation? Here is the time-line I propose for this MOD...

Starting Message -> about the signing of the Unilateral Declaration of Independence or UDI, a breif history Lesson from 1965 - 1972, where the Bush War begins...

This is how I believe it should start, any suggestions?

Please enlist today in our group, it will not be hard work, and those new members who wish to learn how to mod the game are welcome as well. I hope we can gather some support this time, and this MOD does not fall through. with your help that shan't happen.

I will be using the map of Southern Africa, which was created by LouLong.
    - http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=46658
  2. TopGun

TopGun 258 kills

Aug 16, 2003
    Eastern Seaboard
    As I said before in your old thread... I have a model of a Vampire which - after applying a little TLC - could easily be modified to represent the RhAF.

Anything that goes beyond that I will have difficulties committing to.