RISKy busiNESs

Afghanistan I have heard is beautiful. Deserts, mountains and even those pesky suicide bombers that seems to be targeting Greenland on my behalf. :p

Communication break downs are really stretching my patience
#logisticalnightmares

I came so close to pulling off huge victories in the first game- once when Boundless barely broke Africa, once when I nearly took Australia but lost a 5-1 battle in my favour, and once when I nearly killed Abaddon and took all of his cards, which would have given me 8 cards at a point where sets are trading in for around 20 armies. :p

Afghanistan I have heard is beautiful. Deserts, mountains and even those pesky suicide bombers that seems to be targeting Greenland on my behalf. :p

The Red Orchestra retakes Greenland!

When you kill someone, you get their cards, from there he traded in again and went on the rampage.

I would have probably gotten a victory cascade like that if I'd succeeded in killing Abaddon when he had 4 cards... but he was left with 1 army standing, and then traded in for himself.

So the game has progressed. Tycho was killed off in Asia by Abby I believe. Before this screenshot was taken, Iggy had africa, as well as North and South America with a foothold in Europe. I attacked from australia up through asia into North America and took most of it, abaddon took most of iggy after. Iggy then traded in all of his cards and proceeded to take back most of his former empire, minus North America. Abaddon is poised to trade in his set of cards though, so there's no telling where the game will go.

The game MjM describes above..

MjM takes the game after a rules technicality prevents me from trading in cards from defeating Abaddon. Two games, and I'm eliminated on the penultimate turn in each. ;)

Aik had to wait a turn to cash in his cards in the previous game too btw.

Anyone around for more games this evening?

Top Bottom