Senshi's Civs

Thanks for these releases Senshi!

Exciting releases, senshi; I'd been looking forward to these.

By the way, I'm planning one last civ for civ 5: Cornwall, originally from Hiram's Celtic Split but taken in by me after the Celtic Split's 'updaters' decided to ditch it. If anyone's willing to do civilopedias for them, PM me ;)

By the way, I'm planning one last civ for civ 5: Cornwall, originally from Hiram's Celtic Split but taken in by me after the Celtic Split's 'updaters' decided to ditch it. If anyone's willing to do civilopedias for them, PM me ;)

So the originial Celtic Split removed it? Shame. Also, would that mean MC's adaptation of the Celtic Split also not include Cornwall?

I would imagine MC would just update Greater Europe's Picts (Boudicca with them), since Wales has been done by Urdnot and Ireland will be done by JFD and Firebug.

I hope Cornwall keeps the same Icon because it fits so well like Mexico's Golden Eagle or the Welsh dragon as seen in the two different mods.

I hope Cornwall keeps the same Icon because it fits so well like Mexico's Golden Eagle or the Welsh dragon as seen in the two different mods.

:justdontknow:

It will not. On one hand, the icon doesn't reflect Cornwall as a whole and certainly isn't applicable for the leader, and on the other hand, deal with it ;)

The old icon wasn't really evocative of Celtic Cornwall anyways, given that it's the symbol of the Duchy - not that the new one is that much better in these regards.

It also features a bird, which is of course a major improvement :p

The old icon wasn't really evocative of Celtic Cornwall anyways, given that it's the symbol of the Duchy - not that the new one is that much better in these regards.

It also features a bird, which is of course a major improvement :p
we just don't know

Top Bottom