Shadow Commando

Piernik

Prince
I want to make unit called by me Shadow Commando or Shadow Infantry. It's based on a future US Special Forces. Here's a pict.

Here's a preview... If you have any suggestions... :) And don't say he's slim - guy on a picture is also slim;)

PS he looks bit strange because of 3D render

Attachments

• shadow.jpg
    shadow.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 328
What do you have planned for the attack animation? do you plan on useing the pistol or a rifle? Looks good, great model.

and could you link us to a site where we could learn more about this guy? I'm a hermit, never heard of this. :p

This is the US Army's FUTURE WARRIOR concept. You could probably find it on the net very easily. I see it all the time on TechTV on cable.

No offense or anything, but could you flatten his chest a little bit so it doesn't stick out like that? Also, maybe you should give him gloves and cover up his throat/neck area. It looks fine. Also, are his weapons going to be just a pistol or a rifle-like weapon and a pistol?

Looks good... The chest could come in a little but I really don't think it'll show up at all in the final size so I don't see a big problem.

I think the chest is OK because when rendered in civIII size it will more than lickly look as if he's wearing the vest/armor it could be evened out though down the entire torso IMHO

:edit: :lol: I won't correct the spelling because it's funny :lol:
I did do it by accident :p

About the chest... It wasn't so big, but I thought that you'll say he's too slim:)

About attack animation... He's got weapon aslo on his right arm. There are small rockets and a machine pistol. I thought that I'll start animation with one rocket from his arm and then machine gun, also from his arm. Should I use his pistol??

Originally posted by Piernik

About attack animation... He's got weapon aslo on his right arm. There are small rockets and a machine pistol. I thought that I'll start animation with one rocket from his arm and then machine gun, also from his arm. Should I use his pistol??

:eek: yikes, will he need it after all that?

Here's the final (I hope) version of ShadowMan...
Hope you like it

Attachments

• shadow.jpg
    shadow.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 247
Originally posted by Piernik
Here's the final (I hope) version of ShadowMan...
Hope you like it

nice

how many units are you going to do?

wow that was quick:)

Yoda Power: depens on how many idea I will have:)
bhiita: I hope animation would be easy... but not today;)

I can't believe how close you were able to get it. :eek: it's like you took the picture of your model :eek:

hehe thanks... But now I've rendered it with civ3 sizes and it's just a gray spot... nothing more. I have to change some colors and details.. It can't be like that:(

I GOT YOUR IDEAS RIGHT HERE! and here :D With your tallent you could rival womok! will you try? please? you will be regarded as a hero and be worshiped for all your day's ;)

Top Bottom