Shadow Commando

Here's a run animation... any suggestions?

Attachments

• shadow2.gif
    shadow2.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 153
the model looks great! what happens if you you replace the green with black? Take a look at the PtW Ninja, it should be possible to use highlighting and shadows to have a black suited unit and yet maintain an acceptable level of detail.

as you wish:) Here's gray and black. It's not bad, but not good either.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 145
Kal-el i think someone once said that it was illegal to post the animatet Gif´s from PTW units.

I think previews are Ok :) you just can't post the real unit for download. There are already a few threads where previews can be found.

Originally posted by bhiita
I think previews are Ok :) you just can't post the real unit for download. There are already a few threads where previews can be found.

Im not talking about all previews, only the animatet ones.

Nder - thanks for sounds they are great;)

Kal-el - I'll leave him gray:) And I alos think that you can't post whole previews. I have PtW so you can change the images... thx;)

I shopuldn't have posted the attack gif because that showed all angles, but I think the other two that showed only one angle should have been fine. Either way they have been removed. :)

Glad to hear you are going to leave him gray. :D

Nder - I don't know why but your sound is missed up in civ3. If enyone know what's wrong could you fix that for me?

Unit is about to finish... I'm waitnig for sounds;)

Originally posted by Piernik
Nder - I don't know why but your sound is missed up in civ3. If enyone know what's wrong could you fix that for me?

Unit is about to finish... I'm waitnig for sounds;)

I could do it for you, e-mail me.... but better I'll teach you how to fish... ;)

The sounds have to be:

PCM 22,050 kHz, 16 bit mono. go to properties in sound recorder to change them to the correct format :)

Top Bottom