Shaka of the Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard one of the Civ Rev leaders is? Shaka of the Africans. :confused: What about the Zulus, Ethiopians, Malians, Ghanans, Songhai, etc. etc. etc. That is so ******ed. Please post replies!!!

No stupider than Sitting Bull of the Native Americans in BtS.
Yeah. But at least that was a little more believable. I'[m pretty sure NO ONE has ever owned all of Africa. The Native americans were kind of like the Celts. They never were one united band or civilization or nation. They were always divided. NOT Africa.

Oh no say that isn't so... I don't see why they'd use Ethiopians or Ghanans as the OP suggested, but Zulu would be the acceptable name. This is absolutely absurd. There's Egypt and a generic African civ? What the heck is that?!

Yeah, it's true alright...

Here's the screen shot:

He does say "Shaka Zulu of the Africans" though, which is maybe a little less stupid than just Shaka of the Africans...

Sweet! Do we get Elizabeth and Napoleon of the Europeans? How about Catherine and Mao of the Asians? What about Washington and Sitting Bull of the Americans?

This is just...Wow. Revolutions is pulling a Railroads on us.

Maybe its a bug it will be solved with the next expansion pack or "waste money packs".

I think it's quite a pity this African thing. They should've just included more civs, 20 would've been fine. We could have African, Asian, and European civs with a few Native American ones too. Then everyone (except them Polish ;) ) is happy.

Yeah. Shaka of the Africa is pretty stupid. They should change it to Zulu. Especially since they're using Shaka. It's like putting Napoleon of the Europeans or like Genghis Khan of Asia. I think it's pretty dumb.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
@ Dutchking: i agree. They should just add more Civs so everybody is happy.

doumbing down? no, just squishing together me thinks.

I think this is pretty dumb.

We had already Native Americans,why not Natives from Amazonia?

THis is a horrible decision and an insult to a good number of people. I'm surprised there hasn't been more angry and louder threads than this.

In Civ5, let us assume, thereforth, that there will be these 5 civs:

- Western Civ - leader: Julius Caesar, Victoria
UU: Awesome Kick-Non-Western-Butt Gunperson +100% attack versus anyone not Western

- Eastern Civ - leader: Genghis Khan
UU: Nomad - raids and... raids and... yeah, raids.

- Middle Civ - leader: Cleopatra
UU: Terrorist - bombs.

- Native America Civ - leader: Montezuma II
UU: Nature-Worshipper - -100% vs. gun units

- Africa Civ - leader: Shakalakalaka
UU: African Spearman - +50% city attack to represent savageness

THis is a horrible decision and an insult to a good number of people. I'm surprised there hasn't been more angry and louder threads than this.

In Civ5, let us assume, thereforth, that there will be these 5 civs:

- Western Civ - leader: Julius Caesar, Victoria
UU: Awesome Kick-Non-Western-Butt Gunperson +100% attack versus anyone not Western

- Eastern Civ - leader: Genghis Khan
UU: Nomad - raids and... raids and... yeah, raids.

- Middle Civ - leader: Cleopatra
UU: Terrorist - bombs.

- Native America Civ - leader: Montezuma II
UU: Nature-Worshipper - -100% vs. gun units

- Africa Civ - leader: Shakalakalaka
UU: African Spearman - +50% city attack to represent savageness

Yeah. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL

nice one, cybrxkhan

Actually, we can simplify it even FURTHER.

CivX:

Play as two playable civs!!!
Eight units available total!!!

Western Civ

Leaders: Alexander the Great, Victoria, Stalin, Bush
UU: Infidel-Beating Knight, Awesome-Persian-Destroying-300 Hoplite, Barbarian-Destroying-Gunwielder, Tank
UB: Center of Learning and Culture

Non-Western Civ

Leaders: Genghis Khan, Osama Bin Laden
UU: Raider, Infidel, Savage, Terrorist
UB: Hut

We can simplify it even further CIV4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom