Six-player OCC ffa

Zalta is busy this saturday night, he may post a time for next week if he has free time.

Hmn, I was thinking Sunday our time? Sunday morning for him.

Good work getting in touch!

Hello, I was curious if this game has started yet, and if I may be able to join?

Your posted start time is 6 in the morning my time, which is totally not doable, but if you guys were already going to switch the time and/or do it GMR, I would be happy to play!

Ah, okay E.

Gamer, it hasn't started yet, but it will at that time, in person...eventually.

zalta said tues-thurs this week, our time. Weds or thurs works for me. you guys?

This week has to be weekend for me sorry - traveling during the week and the timing would be off.

Hmn...zalta can you do the coming weekend?

Has this game started yet? I'm up for it if you've got a slot and it start this weekend.

Hi, stratocast. Welcome:) No, it's not started but it will very soon I guess. Did you pay attention to the particular time slot? Well, please do subsribe to this thread and post your available dates here.

BTW, I'm available next week, except 17th( Thursday ) my time zone.

Edit: saw your new thread, seems you are aiming for a game starting quickly. This game takes a while to set up.

Yeah Zalta said he was out for this weekend also. So, next week some time at the earliest.

I'm away this weekend, Saturday night really....

Anyone for Sunday or a specific day (not Tuesday) next week?

Next week fine all days. But we need to watch out for the MP bugs that many players are complaining right now

True, not worth trying till that's sorted out.

And it's fixed! Anybody, this week? :)

I'm good for this week. Name a time and place (other than my usual Thursday - your Friday inability to get home in time!)

I can play any night except Tuesdays.

Zalta?

Top Bottom