SoI Domination Challenge

Since the operation prosthetic shoulder joint is postponed, I decided to play a little:)
Planned to completed all conditions before Ghorids spawn. I settled Ghazna on spot(on silver i don't receive free workers :eek:), Chaman and Norshera on wheat(Peshavar 1E)
Hire all HA mercs and start to non-stop expansion.
Build HoW, SM, ToKW in Ghazna, Al-Ahzar and Rani Ki Vav in Lahore.
Hindus dynasties prefer to die rather than surrender.
Capitulated: Khwarezm, Kingdom of Armenia and Kingdom of Georgia.
Abuse with save/load and no tech as always :D
The development of the Middle East:
Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

P.S. Play with only one mouse so annoying

Vassalized Malwa and Ajmer(collapsed in last turn) in 1025AD, capitulated Ghorids.
Convert to sunni for avoid Hindu religious victory in 1273AD:sad:
After capture most of Hindustan disband all mercs, it saved ~20:gold:/turn.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Vassals: Makuria, Samanids, Ghaznavids; capitulated - Fatimids.
Capture Constantinople and raze Dorylaion, all this has weakened the Byzantine Empire and give me free 2/3UHV. Liberated Herat and Marv to Samanids for help to become shaky/stable, later same with Bukhara.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Vassals: Zengids, Yemen, Sindh, Karamanids, Abbasids.
Convert to sunni in 1st GA.
Raze Para and Dongola (later rebuild 1W2S and 1E1S), capture Qasr Ibrim. Al-Qahira start to spammed WW's.
Bulbed Great Artist in Dvin for last 1%land.
Main idea - compled before the Mongols start invasion in west part of map. I'm a little late: three waves in Asia Minir razed Kayseri:sad:

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Main in strategy:
  1. early capture Iraq and W.Iran(before Seljuks learned Guilds);
  2. dont advances in Mongols Invasion Era for100% use Georgian UP
My favorite event in this Challenge <3:
Spoiler :

25%land without vassals, only 111 Mongol Horse Archers was killed:(
I think that possible to complete near ~1270AD.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Settled Amol on apple in Tabaristan and Neyshabur on wheat in W.Khorosan.
I forget to switch civics from Vassalage to RL and and did it 100 years later:sad:
This fact and the respawn of the Abbasids slowed my game at 10-15 turns.
Vassals: Zengids, Rum, Khwarezm(capitulated).

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Realized popular in last time concept - finish before Zengids spawn:)
Mazar-e Sharif and Khavakend as start cities, army was tasked conquest of India. War non-stop, that means no tech and WWs(only Rani Ki Vav and SM). Lucky with easy vassalized of Abbasids after respawn, capitulated Kingdom of Malwa.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Night zombie game: zergrush with HHAs, no tech etc - good start spoiled bad execution.
Vassals - Karamanids, Oman; capitulated - Mamluks and Ak Kounlu.
Main problems at start: :yuck: + :mad: and plague, which lasted nearly 50 years...

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

No castles in Iraq and Iran, weakly Cilikia - ideal start for Ak Koyunlu.
Used settlers for Maras and Hamah. Failed war with strong Ottomans:(
In total 29%land and 51%pop without vassals.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Settled capital on honey,a reason 1st - less overlap with Chittor than other; 2nd - no space for Kota by Ajmer:D
Early capture Chittor with only 3 units, then swordsman successfully raided the north. Hire 2 strong horseman, as result Kerman, Baghdad and Kufa(+ later Zaranj) in my hands near 960AD.
Vassalise Gujarat after collapse of Ajmer.
Minaret of Jam, Shahnameh and Soltaniyeh in Kerman, other WWs in Chittor except Kizil Kule in Gwadar. Stop tech after Calavry Tactics - switch slider to 30-40%:culture:
Bulbed Great Artist in Akola for covered all useless lands in Deccan Plateau.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

No tech, no WWs(only Kutlug Timur by GE in Damaskus), play without supercities like Hamah, Maras or Duba.
Vassals: Zengids and Yemen.
Kill Mamluks easy - Kingdom of Makuria declare war on Baibars (i pay 2 or 3 relics and weird tech), mamluks grand stack capture Qasr Ibrim with hard losses:D

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Settled Astara 1N as capital and Sanandaj(1S1E Mahabad). Qazwin became military center, Kermanshah - GP factory.
Sindh ask to be vassal after Mughals spawn(liberated all cities in Balochstan and in Penjab + Gwadar), capitulated Ak Koyunlu.
Ottoman Empire failed preventive attack, after first battle near Sivas their losses were:
marksman - 20, HHA - 12, great bombard - 7, heavy lancer - 6, trebuchet - 6, other units - 6 :D
Bulbed 3 Great Artist(Marv, Herat, Zaranj).

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Masqat, Sohar and Gwadar as starting cities, hire all mounted mersc for capture Kerman and Zaranj. No one trade Education or CheckSystem early, but i lucky with inn in indie Kerman. In 1207AD mercenaries maintenance = 49 :gold: per turn :mischief:
Imamat of Yemen attack before 1200 AD, my answer - they were losing Mukalla. I steal Guilds and Check System from Abbasids, later 2 techs from Sindh. Studies were very slow, stability between -40 and -80, so i started GA after the middle of the fourteenth century for courthouses and my UU's.
My vassals were Zengids and Sultanate of Malwa. When Zengids collapsed i controled ~ 14% of land.
Preparation for the appearance of the Portuguese were meaningless, i had 5 Gp's for golden ages and 1 Great Artist for bomb. In 1470 AD my hordes attack Bahmanids, Ak Koyunlu (both capitulated) and Timurids.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Makurai refuzed flip, that helpful for me:D
Bulbed GE in Domiat for Kizil Kule, 2GA in Mashhad and Marv in late game.
Capitulated PoA after raze Sur+Akka(rebuild Sur on barley) and capture Tarabulus(collapsed in 1362AD).
Abbasids and Seljuks survived the Mongol Invasion and declared war on me, so i don't lose piety points.
Vassal: Karamanids and Kingdom of Oman, capitulated Kingdom of Georgia.
Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Lucky with horseman merc with 2 promotionsat start. Capture all cities in N.Hindustan at first 50 years.
Lavapuri - WWs and GPs factory; Delhi - settlers factory; capital - military center; Gwalior and Multan :commerce: centers.
Vassal - Malwa and Zengids; capitulated - Ghorids, Buids, Seljuks.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Good start situation: 11 WWs in Hindustan and Balochistan, Gujarat refuzed flipp, high developed cities.
Step by step i kicked all rivals from east part of map, only Bahmanids was capitulated.
At end i capture Kerman, Shiraz, Gorgan, Ardabil, Yezd, Tehran, Qazwin and Tabriz, but Ajmer respawn reduced land requirement from 31% to 29%.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Byzantine Empire 1090AD score 88567
Lucky with two HA mercenary at start, SM&HoW in Damaskos, discovered Selective Breeding in 1025AD.
Hisn Kayfa and Kallinikos - my main cities in Jazira. Hamah and Kaysun replaced Antioh and Edessa ofc.
Vassals: Armenia, Makuria, Georgia, Seljuks(capitulated).

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Byzantine Empire 1105AD score 91700
Regamed from 800AD previous attempt. Significant progress in science, popultations and WWs. Settled Khlat(3W iron) in Vaspurakan, Tella(1W1N cow) and Kallinikos in Jazira, also razed Domiat and build Farama. Kill Imamat of Yemen and liberated Sana to Ashot (for vassalization), but armenian losing this city:(
Vassals: Armenia, Makuria, Georgia; capitulated: Seljuks, Rum, Khwarezm.

Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

It requires many attempts to resolve the issue with the Kingdom of Makuria. Main problem now is Abbasids desire to build one of the earliest WWs.

Play through Kerora and killing Imamat of Yemen after spawn.
Convert to Sunni when Mekkah was captured. Then go to Iraq and Iran for Kerman.
Hire all C/H Archers for non-stop war. Capitulated Fatimids, vassalized Rum, Abbasids, Zengids and Ghaznavids.
Spoiler :

Other pics:
Spoiler :

Top Bottom