Special screens

Killroyan

Deity
When I am browsing through the succession games I see a lot of special screens like the diplomacy screen with a great overview of all and everybody and how much diplomatic points you have. In another one I saw the tech trading screen with who wants what and what they will trade it for. It is so more detailed then the screens I am looking at in my game. So is there a certain kind of setting I am missing or is it some kind of mod I should be running? An example is this screen in a succession game :

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=210738&page=16

Which shows import and export while I just get to see the classical vanilla screen (I am running warlords). So any tips how to get this?/

Frankly I'm about the last person to be first 'cab off the rank' with this one, as I play essentially 'mod-free' (I opt to play a pure game), but The Hall of Fame Mod will provide you with options such as the Exotic Foreign Advisor which will provide you with greater detail on trades and relations (go into the mod options and select).

I'd suggest that you might consider going to the Civ4 - Creation & Customization forum for other mods that might be of interest.

Use the HOF mod.

You have to enable it though. GO into options and there will be 3 HOF tabs that have various features listed. I also really like the exotic foreign advisor, and I never play without it. I actually think the normal screen look weird now.

Check out the domestic advisor too it has a bunch great feature when you enable it.

uhg - me grammer bad

Thx guys, will try this out tonight.

What do you mean with cab off the rank Cam_H?

But the exotic foreign advisor just looks plain great and I guess this has nothing to do with cheating right? I just want the nice overview screens.

Thx guys, will try this out tonight.

What do you mean with cab off the rank Cam_H?

But the exotic foreign advisor just looks plain great and I guess this has nothing to do with cheating right? I just want the nice overview screens.
the exotic foreign advisor is great, and no, no cheating here.
Beware of what you see, though.
A civ who has 10 techs on you and wants 1 won't give you all his techs for your one tech missing, it just shows what you could see in the foreign advisor before in one single screen instead of 1 per civ.
+ I noticed a little flaw in the "can research" departement, where a tech the AI already has and I can research didn't appear in the would trade column but in the "can research" column (I used some weird teching order, maybe that's the cause)

Top Bottom