Starcraft and Warcraft MOD sign up.

Magma said:
I dont know about space orcs, it really doesnt fit into SC lore at all. What about Zerg outcasts?

Also ideas for Terran leaders:

Angus Mengsk(Formed the Rebellion of Korhal)
Arcturus Mengsk(Son of Angus, convinced Raynor and Kerigan to make him their leader)
Raynor
Admiral Gerard DuGalle

Protoss:
Tassadar
Judicator Aldaris
Praetor Fenix
Dark Templar Zeratul

Zerg:
Kerrigan the Queen of Blades
The Overmind.

Magma lovin the Civs, but do you remember who acturas was fighting because we can add hima as a Civ too for terran, we can also add the different certebrates like Dragoth(or dagoth) as Zerg Civs. lol we can drop the space orcs idea(it was just a thought).
Thanks again Magma.

Killamike718 said:
Magma lovin the Civs, but do you remember who acturas was fighting because we can add hima as a Civ too for terran, we can also add the different certebrates like Dragoth(or dagoth) as Zerg Civs. lol we can drop the space orcs idea(it was just a thought).
Thanks again Magma.
Your welcome.;)

The one Acturas fought were the Confederate, I will try to do the missions in SC again soon so i can get the name of the leader.
Your idea about adding Cerebrates as leaders are quite good, also I cant remember their names. (I really have to do the missions again:p )

Magma said:
Your welcome.;)

The one Acturas fought were the Confederate, I will try to do the missions in SC again soon so i can get the name of the leader.
Your idea about adding Cerebrates as leaders are quite good, also I cant remember their names. (I really have to do the missions again:p )

Lol ill play it too just for fun but first have to finish Terran Ghost Model, once im done ill go right to playing!

Killamike718 said:
Lol ill play it too just for fun but first have to finish Terran Ghost Model, once im done ill go right to playing!
Hehe ok:p

Also for the WoW mods music. We can have the Orgrimmar music from WoW to play when you get near an orc town, and the Thunderbluff when near a Tauren town, etc.

Just a thought.

Magma said:
Hehe ok:p

Also for the WoW mods music. We can have the Orgrimmar music from WoW to play when you get near an orc town, and the Thunderbluff when near a Tauren town, etc.

Just a thought.

yeah sure, like zoom into the town?
where can i hear it never heard it? but i guess it would be good!:)

CivEmperor, Magma, whomever

I would be just pleased as peach to help out on the map end of things. From what I understand, there is plenty of source material available for WoW mapping. I just posted a map I created from Forgotten Realms source material,

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=160409

Send the wbs file you're working from to me in a message and I'll take a gander at it.

TiMothra said:
CivEmperor,

I would be just pleased as peach to help out on the map end of things. From what I understand, there is plenty of source material available for WoW mapping. I just posted a map I created from Forgotten Realms source material,

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=160409

Send the wbs file your working from to wslr317@hotmail.com and I'll take a gander at it.

Hello TiMothra, im sorry I dont understand what your saying:blush: . im pretty slow and i dont know what a wbs file is if you can explain in detail what your post said i hope i can help.

EDIT: oo i understand, soo your willing to help? but i still dont knoiw what a wbs file is, but Magma is the map man

Killamike718 said:
:eek:OMG THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! HOW DO WE GET ALL THESE MP3's??? we can use these Mp3's as part of our MOD!
I got some(The most) on my computer. I thought about taking the orc mp3 as city and use the Orgrimmar sound as a background sound when you speak to/make a deal with the orcs.

Glad you like the mp3:D

Killamike718 said:
Hello TiMothra, im sorry I dont understand what your saying:blush: . im pretty slow and i dont know what a wbs file is if you can explain in detail what your post said i hope i can help.

EDIT: oo i understand, soo your willing to help? but i still dont knoiw what a wbs file is, but Magma is the map man

Sorry about the confusion, just offering to help out with the map. As I understand it, the current map will be medium? Any thought to a larger one? the wbs file is just the file that map data starts in (wbs, worldbuildersave).

Also, some thoughts on WoW resources

Copper, Tin, Iron, Silver, Gold, Thorium, Mithril, Truesilver, Stone, Blasting Powder, Coal, Elements

Cows, Boar, Bear, Fish, Clam, Crab, Eggs, Sheep, Deer, pretty much any edible animal

Silk, Spices, Pearls, Cotton, Leather

And a score of different gems, and herbs.

So, resources can be kept close to civ rules, or be as close to WoW as you want to try to make it.

TiMothra said:
Sorry about the confusion, just offering to help out with the map. As I understand it, the current map will be medium? Any thought to a larger one? the wbs file is just the file that map data starts in (wbs, worldbuildersave).

Copper, Tin, Iron, Silver, Gold, Thorium, Mithril, Truesilver, Stone, Blasting Powder, Coal, Elements

Cows, Boar, Bear, Fish, Clam, Crab, Eggs, Sheep, Deer, pretty much any edible animal

So, resources can be kept close to civ rules, or be as close to WoW as you want to try to make it.

IM lovin it TiMothra, Thanks soo much for offering your help and thanks for explaining WBS file thing. we were actually planning to do a Huge Map and Medium and standard i guess but im still trying to see if i can get the textures
of the Warcraft terrain from Warcraft 3. thanks agin for your help!!!

TiMothra said:

Good suggetions. Other resources:

Acranite and lightforge ingot(rare resource, used to make lightforge plates and various holy light weapons), mageweave, runecloth, mooncloth(The finest and purest cloth you can possibly get), felcloth.

Many of these are very rare resources. As soon as I get finnish with the map ill see to add them to their correct places.
Also I could use a model for a great wall on the map, its for the Scarab Wall and Greymane Wall.

Magma said:
Good suggetions. Other resources:

Acranite and lightforge ingot(rare resource, used to make lightforge plates and various holy light weapons), mageweave, runecloth, mooncloth(The finest and purest cloth you can possibly get), felcloth.

Many of these are very rare resources. As soon as I get finnish with the map ill see to add them to their correct places.
Also I could use a model for a great wall on the map, its for the Scarab Wall and Greymane Wall.

hey sounds great! you said you need a 3D Model Of a wall for the Map? that can be done pretty easily

Yes its a special wall the Night Elves and the Bronze coloured dragonflight made to lock the Sithelids in southern Siththlis.
The Greymane wall seperates Silverpine forest and the land below it(Cant remember the name right now), it were made because the land which name I cant remember wanted to exile from the world.

The Greymane wall is a BIG grey wall with a large gate. Its around 8 meters high or so.

The Scarab wall are sandbrown without a real gate, yet it has a black ring in the middle of it and there can be placed a scepter to open it. The wall is engulfed with magic so mayby you could make a side effect there show some blue light bubles go up like smoke in the air.

Magma said:
Yes its a special wall the Night Elves and the Bronze coloured dragonflight made to lock the Sithelids in southern Siththlis.
The Greymane wall seperates Silverpine forest and the land below it(Cant remember the name right now), it were made because the land which name I cant remember wanted to exile from the world.

The Greymane wall is a BIG grey wall with a large gate. Its around 8 meters high or so.

The Scarab wall are sandbrown without a real gate, yet it has a black ring in the middle of it and there can be placed a scepter to open it. The wall is engulfed with magic so mayby you could make a side effect there show some blue light bubles go up like smoke in the air.

if i make them do you know how to put them into the game? I really dont know how to add FX but ill try!

Hey Everyone, I finally finished the Terran Ghost Model after Hour after Hour of Editing, i still need to Texture it soo if anyone wants the task, just tell me.I also still need to animate it. Next unit maybe the Vulture or Siege Tank! (get away from organic Modeling for a little more Mechanical modeling!):goodjob:

Here Is a render of the Ghost and my reference photo

EDIT:Got the renders up!

Attachments

• ghostpic.jpg
    ghostpic.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Terran_Ghost_Front.jpg
    Terran_Ghost_Front.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Terran_Ghost_profile.jpg
    Terran_Ghost_profile.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 284