Stargate Atlantis: Puddle jumper

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
Don't know what that is, but it looks cool! Great job! :D

Aside from the colour, it reminds me of the transport ships from "V" ;) Nice!

I love the reflection from the attack explosion. Nice details Flamand.

Whoo hoo...the puddle jumper(Gate ship...Its a ship, that goes through the gate...gateship)...

Thanx Flamand...coincidently I saw Moebius last night(time traveling puddle jumper)...glad to see this...

Moebius? Never heard of that one...

Moebius is the episode at the end of season 8 where SG-1 goes back in time(in the puddle jumper time machine) to steal Ra's ZPM...they screw up the time line, and we go to episode part 2 where Sam and Daniel are dorks, and never involved in Stargate program(in fact we naver even found the gate)...Daniel gets goa'ulded, and Teal'c kills him...then they travel back to where they went the first time(Egypt 5000 years ago) to start a rebelion(again)...they save the world again, fix the timel line and everyone is happy...

Its a fun episode to watch the first time, as Sam and Daniel appear as "nerdy" versions of themselves(alternate time line selves)..

I really like this one. I wish there was someway I could stick it in my fantasy mod... but it just looks out of place.

what is that model of the puddle jumper for....and do anyone have or know how to make a model of one for flight sim 2004..would be eternally grateful to you

Welcome to CFC!

I'm not sure what it is you are asking, but the model can be found on www.scifimeshes.com -> meshes

ive been looking like crazy for a flightsim version of the puddle jumper from stargate to use in it

Top Bottom