lightouse
(or any other name you like)
put links in thread:
1 admin contact
2 team maverick roaster
3 team email and password
4 constitution
5 demographics (spy threat)

:lol: I'm sorry, Snaaty... I know you're German and all, but the title of this thread cracks me up.

I agree with what you're saying, though. :goodjob: Let's un-sticky the roster, email and contact threads.

I noticed that as well but I didn't want to bring it up first, but since my fellow Serbian said it first, I'll say also Snaaty I love your English man :goodjob:, and I agree with points above!

Ahh yes, at first I thought some other team had already sent us a THREAT, AND Snaaty wanted the warning set to sticky so no one would miss it. Haha!

I was already going to blame the Cyrus team...

:lol: Yes let's blame team Amazon ...

In all seriousness, I'll make a request to combine those 3 threads (although Classical_Hero will most likely want to combine them all into "Admin Contact" thread). I'll request a rename to "Team Info and Admin Contact."

team info and admin contact seems fine... ...and yes, we should declare on amazon the turn we meet them... ...they are evil and have messed with my spelling:crazyeye::D

I don't think I mentioned this, but if they happen to move a scout directly in range of one of our warriors, I think it may be best to instantly DoW on them before they can do more damage by actually finding out where our cities are, and the best pattern for attack. Not to mention, to also prevent them from C&D on us.

We know they are coming anyway... so it's not like we'd be bringing the war onto ourselves.

MeIntheTeam is on their team (NPI), so he will probably understand and (hopefully) explain to the team why we DoWed and killed their scout. And if they don't understand, then they are all really terrible players, and we should not fear them.

Obsolete - Scout DoW is an interesting thought.

Would that be best combined with sending our warrior in the direction the scout came from. Hope for an early kill (not likely, but dream on!) or a horse pillage/choke - make em sidetrack into building a few warriors to dislodge us?

We should move the warrior to wherever the scout came, so we can see what THEY have in their nearby lands, and possibly get some C&D info on their cities. I fully expect to lose our warrior in that case, but that's alright. We can then tell them we are 'even' now and use that to patch up relations.

im just asking to unstick some of the threaDs that dmoc made here and replace them with 1 threaD called lighthouse or team info or whatever, so we only have the admin thread sticky + turnstuff + 1 more with internal organisation (not 20, because there will follow more team info threads)

didnt see on first glance, that the admin tread wasnt made by dmoc so this one seems important and should stay

The administrators have combined some of our threads into one at the top of the forum. The constitution is on the second page, although I guess I can put it on the first page.

sounds great:goodjob:... ...lets wait untill tomorrow, if no one wants a poll, simply copy it in your first post there and declare it official, cause i have already put links in it, pointing to all other important threads out there. so all new members can find the important stuff without getting lost here first:crazyeye:

I don't think I mentioned this, but if they happen to move a scout directly in range of one of our warriors, I think it may be best to instantly DoW on them before they can do more damage by actually finding out where our cities are, and the best pattern for attack. Not to mention, to also prevent them from C&D on us.

We know they are coming anyway... so it's not like we'd be bringing the war onto ourselves.

MeIntheTeam is on their team (NPI), so he will probably understand and (hopefully) explain to the team why we DoWed and killed their scout. And if they don't understand, then they are all really terrible players, and we should not fear them.

I like it. Their leader choice is a sign of aggression. It is diplomatically justified in that sense, and while they will harbor ill-will, I think the other teams will understand.

Top Bottom