ChineseWarlord (Peru)
TaylorFlame (North Germany)
Shadowbound (Bavaria)
Azale (ARON)
m.t.cicero (Lombardy)
Bair_the_Normal (Iraq)
Arrow Gamer (Japan)
Grandkhan (China)

It is quite concerning I do not have any orders from the technocratic powers in Europe presently involved in the French Civil War.

Hey so I'm working on the update and hope to post it for Tuesday next week, so in 7 days.

If anyone is interested, if I were to choose a theme for this NES, I'd go with electro jazz by Caravan Palace.

@theDright:
The most geopolitically important countries without any playership I'd say are Hungary, Russia and China.

If you wanted a region of the planet farther from the rest of the playerbase India, the Mid-East could use some attention.

Hey all, my overwhelming school and extra-curricular workload has convinced me that Tuesday is an overly optimistic goal for the update. At the moment I'm not sure when next I'll have the time to work on the update in any depth, but I'll try to keep everyone updated when I do get a better idea of the next couple week's workload.

Will you be joining us 'thedright'?

I believe we're beyond the deadline again.

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

"So-mmmmme wheeeere-- over the rainbow -- way up high
There'ssss uhhhh-- land that I heard of - once - in a lull-a-by."

Lookin' at a christmas break update.

Oh, so this is not a necro?

Sorry all, I really did intend to finish one last update and conclude on that (I feel it's rude to ask for your effort in sending orders without me reciprocating) - but as everyone's already guessed, this isn't going to have a conclusion. I'm posting this (several months later) because I feel it's rude to leave everyone hanging forever, even if it's a public secret an update I've been pretending is coming isn't really - so this is formally me saying, sorry about that.

No worries, there will be other games.

Top Bottom