TAM install problem?

Flyboy1972

Chieftain
I just did a clean install of CIV VI BTS/3.12, downloaded final version of TAM, downloaded 3.12 compatibility patch, replaced .dll file . . .

. . . and now when I try to launch TAM from within the game, or when I try to launch by opening one of the public maps, I get a "please insert correct CD and retry" message.

Am I missing something? I installed it before with no problems whatsoever.

I just did a clean install of CIV VI BTS/3.12, downloaded final version of TAM, downloaded 3.12 compatibility patch, replaced .dll file . . .

. . . and now when I try to launch TAM from within the game, or when I try to launch by opening one of the public maps, I get a "please insert correct CD and retry" message.

Am I missing something? I installed it before with no problems whatsoever.

I'm not sure if you have a typo here, but I'm pretty sure you need BtS version 3.17; perhaps you have only 3.13?

Best wishes,

Breunor

I'm not sure if you have a typo here, but I'm pretty sure you need BtS version 3.17; perhaps you have only 3.13?

Best wishes,

Breunor

Sorry, you're right. Finger problem. I have 3.17.

Figured out the rest of the install, except for ALHs. Where do I extract the animated leaderheads file to?

Do I need to extract the whole TAM/Assets/XML etc file, or some component of it?

I tried to several seemingly logical places, but can't get them to work . . . ?

Put the ALHs exe into Mods\TAM folder, then extract here
After you should have a TAM1.FPK file into Mods\TAM\Assets folder and a replaced Mods\TAM\Assets\XML\Art\CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml file

Top Bottom