TAM V.091 Testing

You actually uses Spy? :crazyeye: Honestly I hate spy units, I never really utilize them. Their use for me is to reveal enemy spies, which usually annoys me to end when they try to sabotage my cities.

Btw, Carthage is a hit or miss. Sometimes they becomes very powerful, but sometimes they just meh. If you play with raging barb, most of the time, you'll find the barb will wipe the floor with Carthage :)

You actually uses Spy? :crazyeye: Honestly I hate spy units, I never really utilize them. Their use for me is to reveal enemy spies, which usually annoys me to end when they try to sabotage my cities.

Btw, Carthage is a hit or miss. Sometimes they becomes very powerful, but sometimes they just meh. If you play with raging barb, most of the time, you'll find the barb will wipe the floor with Carthage :)

A wise grasshopper uses ALL his pawns, finding both strengths and weeknesses in the pawn, and in the target....... :old:

Regarding Carthage you are correct, though in olden times, it was more consistantly on the great side of the equation (not raging barbs). but has always been a favorite of mine having worshiped Hannibal from afar across space and time :bowdown:

Top Bottom