Team Babe Embassy

What sort of a prebuild is available to the other teams for building Manhattan? Is there anything larger than a Manufacturing Plant available to them?

:shifty: Will we only have 1 turn of warning before it completes?

We would have nukes for prebuilds then (500 shields no mobilization bonus).

What sort of a prebuild is available to the other teams for building Manhattan? Is there anything larger than a Manufacturing Plant available to them?

:shifty: Will we only have 1 turn of warning before it completes?

Palace.... Sadly I don't know how the game figures out how much the palace is suppose to cost. But if it is over 800 shields it could we only got 1 turn of warning.

Here’s my proposed letter to Whomp for immediate release:
Dear Whomp,

Sorry we haven’t given you an update in a while. Things are in a very “wait-and-see” kind of mode right now. I think the world is just waiting for someone to pull the trigger on something. :ack:

We’re in a tough spot, militarily, since we only control 1 major landmass – and we’re nervous FREE and Saber have a deal to take us out jointly before turning on eachother. We hope not… but we’re preparing ourselves for a joint invasion anyway. Hopefully we’ll have a few nasty surprises for any invaders :evil:

We’ll keep you posted if something interesting does happen!

With gratitude for your continued assistance to The Council,
General_W, speaking with the voice of The Council
EDIT: SENT!

Thoughts?
I feel like this pretty well captures what the team wants, so I’d like to send this off in a few hours if there are no objections.

We will be needing peace from Whomp to demobilize around turns 270 or 271. Might be too early to mention that. :dunno:

yeah - no need yet. Main thing is to stay friendly.

I'll send in an hour.... if no one screams...

Palace cost is a function of number of cities and world size. I suspect that both our opponents have a palace cost of 1000 - I think it's 800 for us.

Palace cost is a function of number of cities and world size. I suspect that both our opponents have a palace cost of 1000 - I think it's 800 for us.
Yes, we had to build some temp-towns to reach 900 for a prebuild back in the old days... (some two years ago? :rolleyes: )

It is time to ask BABE for a peace offering so I'd like to send this pm to Whomp:

Hi Whomp,

We will need to demobilize soon. Would you please send us an offer of peace with accept? We are not sure which turn we need it but better early than late!

Thanks,
donsig

Any objections, edits or revisions?

No, go for it! :)

OK, I sent the pm to Whomp with a couple minor changes.
Spoiler :
Hi Whomp of the BABEs,

We will need to demobilize soon. Would you please send us an offer of peace with accept once your turn comes around again? We are not sure which turn we need it but better early than late!

Thanks,
donsig

EDIT: And his response:
Whomp said:
No probs donsig.

Note from Whomp:
Peace offer sent. Let me know if you'd like my gold when we're at peace. Also, I presume you're aware I have a city on Free if you need to kill my settler.

Two more slaves would indeed be welcome if we have another turn of war before we sign peace... ;)

Well, if we hit escape we can continue the war and then go back to the diplomacy screen with Babe and the peace offer should still be there for us to accept. At least hope it works that way. In the past when I've hit escape on those I could always access them again during the turn. For our pre-build plan we should demobilize mid turn to be sure we get the shield bonus at the start of the turn.

Then I'd say we should take these slaves.

Maybe FREE seizes the day and finally shortens the line-up of this epic game now they did their duty for us... :salute:

Don't think you can demobilize mid turn like that donsig. We don't really have any need for Babe anymore, we should take the settler before we get peace with them.

Top Bottom