Team Babe Embassy

I think you're being a little paranoid Peter. ;) I guess the continuous beating we've taken will do that to the best of us. :lol:

But consider: Whomp has #1) been a good friend and very helpful for quite a while now and #2) has no possible reason to sell us out to Saber.
I think my statement is pretty vague as it is. But if others object, I'll of course change it.

Updated note with Donsig's timeframe:
Dear Whomp,

We're finally reaching the end stages of this game. One way or another, we're almost done!

We'd like to now go to peace with you... but we'd like to capture liberate (?) your settler on our next turn (#297). Do you need to disband your city in FREEland first? Or do you plan to try to hang on to the end? You've always got a home at The Council should you decide you want it. We'll clear a special spot out of the rubble just for you :thumbsup: ;)

Let us know!
And once again, on behalf of The Council, thank you so much for your endless patience and help.

General_W, speaking with the voice of The Council
EDIT: SENT!

I think we should send this asap - before FREE plays if possible.
Any further comments? Anyone else agree with Peter that my note reveals too much?

ok - thanks guys! :)

Sending now!
:salute:

Reply from Whomp with the save:

The city has been disbanded so go ahead and capture the settler.

EDIT: Oops, don't see a save with that message.

Yeah!!! :goodjob:

Let's finally kill somebody!! :ar15: :run:

How about a formal battle log to our ancient foes? :deal:

Looking back I cannot believe we let their combat settler into the heart of our empire after desperately blocking our coasts for ages. :eek:
We finally succeed! :p

I think a note from the General is in order. Despite BABE's initial attempts to conquer us they became friendly in the end. I think it would also be nice to thank Whomp for hanging there and playing these turns turning this long game. We can always include a formal battle log. :D

Maybe we might arouse a smile or two by describing the settler's heroic fight against hordes of MA? :pat: :D

Oh, stupid us!!!
We should have let him found a town and produce warriors as cannon fodder for our MA to produce an MGL. :wallbash:
However it would not have been exactly in the spirit of the game...
But I'd cope with that if we won it by getting a MGL for our missing part. :ack:

Drat, Paul! That would have been a great idea if you had thought of it 2 days ago!! :gripe:

And I'm not sure it's not in the spirit of the game... I mean, it's not like we can FORCE a MGL. We'd still be rolling the dice with the same game engine everyone else is using. :dunno:

But I weakly recall PBEM rules that ban providing cheap units for promotion purpose... :hmm:

Well after all it's still better than winning by UN vote or not winning at all. :rolleyes:

But now we'll have to win the old fashioned way :ar15:

Top Bottom