Tech list for MOO2 and MOO3

fe3333au

Deity
Can anyone direct me to a text file for the tech tree or at least tech list for MOO2 and MOO3

There is talk of getting a civ MOO mod happening

Still looking for text file of MOO3 Technology Trees ... they will be more suited for the mod that the guyz are discussing ... anyone?

From memory this is an easily accessible text file in the game folders ... I'm having trouble finding my old game disc ... so if someone can either post it here, the links that I've given or either PM or e-mail me direct ... I'll cirtainly accredit any assistance ...

I do not see it in any folders. It probably is in a mob file. I have this, maybe it will be useful:

I think this is what is needed ... thanks vmxa

I will edit it into a more reader friendly format and throw it into the meld ... main MOO3 mod discusion

Cheers ;)

Well if you put in a better format, please post it so I can replace it.

Here is a list of the MOO3 Techs ... in order of study and also divided into schools and types in an excel file ... descriptions are in text ...

Here it Is

Long and Tedious work by fe3333au and vmxa :goodjob:
There were mistakes and lack of logic wrt research schools in raw data ... We have discarded the entire economic school ... and made corrections in different colour in the excel worksheets ... however raw data is still intact in the text documents for the purists :p

Top Bottom