Term 1-Triumverate

greekguy

Missed the Boat
Hello! This will be the thread for any questions that you can't seem to pinpoint asking any one leader. If you think they apply to all three Tri departments, please ask it here. Here will be information about wars, mobilization, and other matters concerning the government. I hope to make this thread a useful place for citizens to inquire the government and a storage for information about our nation.

Acting President: greekguy
Secretary of State: greekguy
Secretary of War: Donovan_Zoi

info will go in this post...

Attention citizens! Applications are now being taken for the Director of Intelligence. If you want to apply to this position, please PM both myself and Secretary of War Donovan_Zoi. My fellow tri member and I will then discuss which applicant will get the job. Only apply if you are serious, as this job has no time limit. That's right, it doesn't end at the end of the month like other offices. An appointment is an appointment for the game, unless you perform lousily, then the tri can fire you, or if you decide to quit. Applications will be taken for 3 days, ending January 23nd EST 12:01 AM. Good luck to all who apply. :)

Alright citizens, the time to announce our new Director of Intelligence is now! After careful consideration, the triumverate (me), has decided to appoint GeorgeOp as the Director of Intelligence. Now, I'm sure George will do a fine job, but if you slack off, remember, you can get fired by the tri. Fellow government members, please show GeorgeOp a warm welcome and the way to his new office. :)

Top Bottom