Term 3 - Ministry of Defense: Ministère de guerre

Where exactly do I get the save game file? I searched for a little while but I dontidnt have the time to search for the whole thing today and I can take care of my citizen registry tongith when I get the save game file.

You can look on the main forum for the latest turnchat (usually stickied).

thank you guys I have my citizen registry and the 250 AD save game from tonight I think we have to small of a military to stand a to great a chance against Babylon. Groton, Sanction and Bootsville should be fortified with a spearman and a swordsman when possible.

OH and one mroe strategy. send one elite warrior from Mure to Ziqura or that one city near our nation but keep it one space away to attack any units trying to get by it.

Sarevok, unfortunately due to recent events in my life i will be unable to uphold my position as deputy. I have recently been bombarded by many things causing a fault in the balance of work. Sorry, I hope i can return to civing by June.

Hey...well done sarevok - it looks like this war will draw to a short and successful close.

Minister Sarevok

The result of the discussion on how to deal with the intruding Settler/Defender pairs entering our territory is overwhelmingly to continue blocking them. As the units required to block them are under you control, please could you take this into account in your intructions and ensure that sufficient units are available to do so.

Thank You - Furiey

Top Bottom