Term 4 - Governor of Boaring Wallow

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
Governor, two things:

While building the worker, might I suggest switching production from the mined hill to the pigs. The extra Food will be used towards the worker instead of making more unhappy citizens, and the worker will come out in six turns instead of seven. It would probably be a good idea to switch it back after the worker is completed.

Second, since your city won't be growing soon and you have enough available tiles, I assume you don't have a pressing need for the worker when it's done. I would like to send the worker south to help build our main highway and to get rid of those jungles.

I'm away from my governor's office until Sunday. I can't check on the city's status without reports. My intention is to build infrastructure. But if another worker is needed then we might be able to train one of our citizens to work a little outside of the city walls.

Once I get back to my office, I'll be able to evaluate the current situation and provide the almighty hand that guides each and every one of us to change the current produciton.

Thanks for the heads up George

May I request that you create a scientist in your city the next turnchat? Discussion here hasn't seen any negative comments to the idea.

Top Bottom