Term 4 Nominations for Domestic Minister

Black_Hole

Deity
Sorry I am very late getting these nominations up, but we must have elections finished by turn 60, so we don't have much time for nominations (election polls should be going up now, so we are 3 turns late)

Domestic Minister's Tasks:
The Domestic Minister shall be responsible for settlement, sliders, research, wonders, civic changes, and all duties and powers affecting the economy not specified to other leaders. This position shall be elected every term.

You may nominate any citizen including yourself.

I need to declne thi ssince i am moving and need to tone down my computer time. I will return to an office after I move...say Halloween time.

I decline with school starting and all

OK becasue it doesnt look like anyone is goign to fill any positions..I will take it.

I just may be out of communincation for a few days around teh time of teh move...hopefully not longer than a long weekend.

So I accept....UNLESS someone wants this.

Everyone..I will warn you as soon as I know when i am moving. I will try to be offline as short as possible. I feel sure you guys can handle it without me at least for a little while. :p

im sure we can round up a yokel from somewhere give him a beer and do as good of a job :p ;)

Depends..he probabaly would have to have a low alcohol tolerance to reach my levels of drunken decision making. You might have to give him 2 or 3 beers.

Top Bottom